Smyrna vs. Ravenwood

Live4FridayNite615

:lol: Yall are funny smyrna is going to win by double digits as usual. And for once we will be state champions. The only school i see as possibly beating us is Riverdale. But that will take alot of work from them cause gaston millers is gone. We still have most of our stars and i know they will not accept anything but undefeated state champs this year. Ravenwood. im sorry but your going down. 54 to 21.

who is the funny one know :thumb: overated win state :thumb: it will take alot for us to beat u :lol: your a joke and smyrna is overated like i have said before but maybe yall we wake up and stop saying its our year the region belongs to us we are going to win sate and stop with all that bvs and realize what is actually happeaning :lol: good job ravenwood why do shut up those cocky bulldogs

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say Smyrna always has liked to talk first FLOP later. I miss swapping smack talk with them idiots.

Hey Smryna,

Ya'll remember that 99 yard QB sneak we ran on you a couple of years ago? You didn't give up any of those tonight did you?

Way to show class. You're an idiot if haven't already realized that the Smyrna posters on here talking all that crap aren't even players. They are a bunch of overhyped fans. thats all.

Edited by jmu031

where was the weapons :blink:

For the record, I'm not making excuses because I don't wanna take anything away from a good Ravenwood team. But, it doesn't help when 1 of your 2 star running backs can't play which was Antoine Hendricks, your star linebacker (Reuben Shadrake) doesn't play the entire second half while Ravenwood absolutely wore their D out, and I have to give it up for the wind factor. completely kept sonny gray from getting the ball to rod wilks. I mean that wind knocked that ball down good and caused 2 ravenwood ints.

For the record, I'm not making excuses because I don't wanna take anything away from a good Ravenwood team. But, it doesn't help when 1 of your 2 star running backs can't play which was Antoine Hendricks, your star linebacker (Reuben Shadrake) doesn't play the entire second half while Ravenwood absolutely wore their D out, and I have to give it up for the wind factor. completely kept sonny gray from getting the ball to rod wilks. I mean that wind knocked that ball down good and caused 2 ravenwood ints.

they beat u face it the things u just named is part of football now take off that its smyrnas year :blink:

also the refs were RIDICULOUS both ways in the first half. if you were there, you would know what i'm talking about. I think the game went 2 straight minutes of just penalties being called on Smyrna and a couple questionable calls against Ravenwood.

Edited by jmu031

they beat u face it the things u just named is part of football now take off that its smyrnas year :blink:

I am facing it. They beat us fair and square. Sure it stinks that we lost but, I'm not crying about it. I'm just giving facts about the game. Ravenwood was the better team tonight. I'm not denying that.

also the refs were RIDICULOUS both ways in the first half. if you were there, you would know what i'm talking about. I think the game went 2 straight minutes of just penalties being called on Smyrna and a couple questionable calls on Ravenwood.

Aint that the truth all i hear was penalty against smyrna. I was upset