DB VS Tenn High

Contender

Not trying to talk trash or say I told you so, but I told you so. I realize the Vikings had a lot of turnovers that gave DB points, but the Vikings clearly have never been hit in the mouth like they were over and over again tonight. DB just simply did what a great team does, take advantage of other team's mistakes. Good luck to the Vikings the rest of the year, and Roll Tribe!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job DB. This game was awesome for 2 1/2 quarters. I was really impressed with the way Tennessee's defense played, despite the score. Bo Burton was getting his jersey dirty quite a bit in the first half.

This game doesn't change my opinion of Tennessee at all. I still think they'll win coference and have a good playoff run.

Not trying to talk trash or say I told you so, but I told you so. I realize the Vikings had a lot of turnovers that gave DB points, but the Vikings clearly have never been hit in the mouth like they were over and over again tonight. DB just simply did what a great team does, take advantage of other team's mistakes. Good luck to the Vikings the rest of the year, and Roll Tribe!

It was a great game for about 3 quarters..very hardhitting game on both sides , but in the end turnovers and a very good defence was just to much.

But my hats off to viking D they played too tough to lose like that .

I think turnovers lead directly to 27 points..thats the kind of thing you cannot do against a great team.

Good luck DB hope you take State.

I would like to say that TN High played a very TOUGH game. They scared DB for awhile. TN high has great ball control and can eat that clock. Now TN High did have too many turnovers, but I can see their potential. That QB for TN High is a warrior! I think TN High will win their conference. Congrats to both teams and I am glad that these two teams get to play exciting games. Good luck to TN High the rest of the season. Two teams played their best tonight and Lets keep away from any negatives talk here please.

Roll Tribe! and

Go Vikes!

I completely agree with bud. THS kept it close....13-7 toward the beginning of the 3rd quarter, but our turnovers killed us.

I have to admit that I wasn't greatly impressed with D-B. They started picking it up in the 3rd/ start of the 4th quarter....but I expected them to be on fire at the beginning, not toward the end of the game. Or were they on fire, and our defensive held them off?

I am very disappointed, but I hope the Vikes can bring back their game next week.

Don't forget, this season isn't anywhere near over for THS OR D-B!

Good luck to all!

I completely agree with bud. THS kept it close....13-7 toward the beginning of the 3rd quarter, but our turnovers killed us.

I have to admit that I wasn't greatly impressed with D-B. They started picking it up in the 3rd/ start of the 4th quarter....but I expected them to be on fire at the beginning, not toward the end of the game. Or were they on fire, and our defensive held them off?

I am very disappointed, but I hope the Vikes can bring back their game next week.

Don't forget, this season isn't anywhere near over for THS OR D-B!

Good luck to all!

DB didn't play with dominance like last year, but they took advantage of every opportunity they had. Both defenses played outstanding. The offenses need work though.

I didn't say anything about Burton or Clark. Sure we have some A #1 butt holes at South just as all schools do. But, the topic was Phillips vs. Throp wasn't it? And you are the one that started the comparison, not me. Why do you think Throp is the target of such hatred? Wake up. Did you see anyone targeting Pappas? NO. How bout Burton? NO. What about Sensabaugh? Nuh uh. Throp is the problem. ANd the more people like you defend him, the worse he will act. More food for thought.

Maybe, but he'll handle it with class just like Manning does.

oh i'm awake :thumb:

you never did answer as to why you "hate" throp so much. Wow, hate is such a strong word against a kid you only know by what he does between the lines. I think you have some deep seated issues and should seek help

And the comment about Clark/Burton was for fanz of DB since this is a DB/TN High thread. Just because you jumped on doesn't mean it's all about you. Now go burn dem leaves. :thumb:

oh i'm awake :thumb:

you never did answer as to why you "hate" throp so much. Wow, hate is such a strong word against a kid you only know by what he does between the lines. I think you have some deep seated issues and should seek help

And the comment about Clark/Burton was for fanz of DB since this is a DB/TN High thread. Just because you jumped on doesn't mean it's all about you. Now go burn dem leaves. :thumb:

Please find my post where I said I hated the kid. Now, how many of my questions did you answer? :)