DB VS Tenn High

Contender

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoaaaaaaaa...... You talk about respect... You are disrespecting the effort THS gave at the start of the game... They had field position and took it right to DB in the first quarter. DB was not flat, not looking ahead(off week)... DB respected THS. In the end, they made mistakes and DB has too many weapons... Games can and do get away from you... DB gave great effort... Made adjustments and took advantage of turnovers... If DB did not put in any Effort... Then the Score would not have been 41-7

DB gave effort, but I dint see much fire in their eyes. They dint give the effort like the past D-B games I have witnessed. N ur right good teams take advantage of turnovers n they did. Like I said before I picked D-B 2 win easily. N its not cuz TN High is no good, D-B is just awesome this year. TN High is n will always be one of the best teams around.

wuteva? ur? y? u? dint? g2? sumwhere? tha? dunno?

translation please... I dont read the language they teach you in sullivan county alternative school for the 40 year old drunkerds.

In your original post, you accused me of stretching the truth. You never asked why he chose Emory and Henry, you called me a liar. You just admitted you don't know his biography and it's clear you have ABSOLUTELY NO idea what you are talking about, so do everyone a favor and leave this board. Either way, I am out. I have bigger fish to fry. DB killed TN High for the 2nd straight year. Combined score now... 76-7. Point is, you are a nobody and Coach Clark is every opponent's biggest nightmare. So, put the bottle in the freezer (unless its a beer then you won't want to waste a good beer) and head to bed. I'm through with you.

Oh, and by the way, its TribeAllDaWay!!!!

Edited by TribeAllDaWay

Stretching the truth n lyin is 2 different things. BTW im not no 40-yrs old. As far as Clark's biography I dunno when he was born, who his high school sweetheart was, nor do I know wheres hes from. All I know tha hes a good coach. I also know whos kissing his butt every night especially if they know his whole timeline.

BTW im not from Sullivan County.

And as Bob Corker says, "I approve this message."

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

I didn't leave until the buzzer. Bristol ran 90% to the right. They threw 3? passes with success. Their offensive line appeares imposing but only picked up three-four yrds a carry. Their running backs seem impressive but seldom broke open field. Their QB gets high regards but is one-deminsional. Their game plan was to eat the clock but they ate themselves. Their coach did not have alternatives. Their defense is solid except for the backfield. DB seemed out of their element. Afraid to light it up. Afraid to take a chance. They played much to conservative for a so-called unimportant game. This game proved they are vulnerable. If Bristol had a playbook larger than one sheet they could have hung with them. DB will go to the finals and choke. Throp might have a big mouth but he is spot-on. Barnes proved he is just hype. Justin was scared. Coty was tight but on. And Bo was uneasy. I thought DB should have come out blazing like they did against South but instead they came out shy and timid. Bristol is impressive but not a championship team. DB has nitrous but they did not use it tonite. Throp was MVP. If Bristol wishes to beat South they must do as DB did otherwise Phillips will beat them deep every time.

I didn't leave until the buzzer. Bristol ran 90% to the right. They threw 3? passes with success. Their offensive line appeares imposing but only picked up three-four yrds a carry. Their running backs seem impressive but seldom broke open field. Their QB gets high regards but is one-deminsional. Their game plan was to eat the clock but they ate themselves. Their coach did not have alternatives. Their defense is solid except for the backfield. DB seemed out of their element. Afraid to light it up. Afraid to take a chance. They played much to conservative for a so-called unimportant game. This game proved they are vulnerable. If Bristol had a playbook larger than one sheet they could have hung with them. DB will go to the finals and choke. Throp might have a big mouth but he is spot-on. Barnes proved he is just hype. Justin was scared. Coty was tight but on. And Bo was uneasy. I thought DB should have come out blazing like they did against South but instead they came out shy and timid. Bristol is impressive but not a championship team. DB has nitrous but they did not use it tonite. Throp was MVP. If Bristol wishes to beat South they must do as DB did otherwise Phillips will beat them deep every time.

Good solid summary, just watch wut u say sum ppl take it offensive. I think TN High bounces back n defeats South by 10. Wuteva Phillips does, South does.

If the Indians want to win this game by 5 TD's... they will.

Tribe Rolls

yada yada yada

Or 4 TD's and 2 FG's, whichever comes first.. Indians snap the Vikings 23 Game Home win streak and improve to 26-10 all-time in the series in Bristol.

Good to Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay