DB VS Tenn High

Contender

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

botched how? you have me curious :unsure:

23 game winning streak ( Actually it was a 21 game winning streak)

145 yards rushing on 43 carries ( Danny Thomas rushed for 145 yards on 22 carries)

DB fumbled 5 times and lost it 32 times??? I don't remember any of that last night. Maybe it would be better to say DB had 5 penalties for 32 yards?

13 first downs for Dobyns-Bennett? Now that is just disrespecting DB's offense. The Indian offense score twice offensively in just two plays. Two more additional touchdowns came via defense and 6 points came via field goals on 4th down.

they sure look loose and easy on the 92 yard BOMB from there own 8!

Here it is captured for eternity if you would like to refresh your memory

http://www.tricitiessports.com/default.asp...rts&he=.com

maroonandgray...you are correct. On this play Coty was perfect. And Bo got it there and in the proper demension, however neither played better than 60% for the evening. I say it this way because the two of them plus Throp are a break-away threat at any moment (normally). But in this game my assesment is that Coty and Bo were below par and therefore the team "searched" for success. Throp, Sensabaugh, & Burton may not be "Offense Inc", but are close. I don't think Bristol put them in this corner...I think they put themselves in this predicament. Otherwise, I have the utmost respect for them as athletes and as a team.

23 game winning streak ( Actually it was a 21 game winning streak)

145 yards rushing on 43 carries ( Danny Thomas rushed for 145 yards on 22 carries)

DB fumbled 5 times and lost it 32 times??? I don't remember any of that last night. Maybe it would be better to say DB had 5 penalties for 32 yards?

13 first downs for Dobyns-Bennett? Now that is just disrespecting DB's offense. The Indian offense score twice offensively in just two plays. Two more additional touchdowns came via defense and 6 points came via field goals on 4th down.

DB is a good team. They can put points on the board quickly and if you make a mistake, they will make you pay. Same thing happened in Week 0.

Congradulations to the Tribe.....