SOUTH SIDE VS JCM

footballfan99

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCM will come into this game angry as can be, they got a bad taste in their mouth last week and they will not taste it again, until Oct 13.

I think SS comes in to this game angry as well. They are tired of the dirty playing and ready to play some football. Never underestimate their defense either. They can be pretty explosive. The offense will have to step up this week I think, moreso than the defense. I think it will be close in the first half, but south side takes it away in the 2nd.

While JCM was defeated last Friday night, look for the Cougars to bounce back. I have not seen SS but they have not played a tough schedule at all!! Certainly not like Germantown, Brighton, Haywood, and Munford. They will not have an answer for JCM's speed and an ANGRY JCM defense. My score will come in on Thursday but the winner will be JCM...the YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, you and I concur, SS has had a patsy type schedule, and they are untested, however JCM has been tested and has not done very well. Does SS's confidence carry them over JCM, I think so. The demise has began!

Yanker, you and I concur, SS has had a patsy type schedule, and they are untested, however JCM has been tested and has not done very well. Does SS's confidence carry them over JCM, I think so. The demise has began!

Glad to see you posting here on the sight of the big game. I am glad that we disagree my young "anti-one"...because when we do, the YANKER usually comes out on top!! Go JCM...the YANKER is with you!! The prediction of the "anti-one" increases the chances of a JCM victory!!!!!

Their is going be alot of sad faces in Cougarland this friday night. The Cougars haven't showed me anything special this year, playing Germantown close is the only thing. Talking about schedules JCM isn't the strongest either and it took a miracle to beat Haywood. GO HAWKS!!!!

Southside's opponents have a combined record of 4-13 while JCM's opponents are 9-10. JCM does not have the strongest of schedules but it is a heck of a lot stronger than Southside's!!!