Fulton vs. Tyner

tank25

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM TELLING U WAT TYNER IS GONNA KILL FULTON LISTEN TO WAT SPEEDY HAS TO SAY TYNER WILL OUT RUN, OUT HIT, OUT PLAY, AND OUT BAND THEM FULTON stinks they stink BAD I MEAN REALLY REALLY BAD

TYNER-100

FULTON-0

FULTON IS THE WORSE TEAM IVE EVER SEEN THEY ARE SLOW AND WEAK

THEY PLAY LIKE MIDDLESCHOOLERS

GO TYNER GO

IM TELLING U WAT TYNER IS GONNA KILL FULTON LISTEN TO WAT SPEEDY HAS TO SAY TYNER WILL OUT RUN, OUT HIT, OUT PLAY, AND OUT BAND THEM FULTON stinks they stink BAD I MEAN REALLY REALLY BAD

TYNER-100

FULTON-0

FULTON IS THE WORSE TEAM IVE EVER SEEN THEY ARE SLOW AND WEAK

THEY PLAY LIKE MIDDLESCHOOLERS

GO TYNER GO

:P I can assure you we wont win by 100. :o To assure any uneasy feelings, this speedy74 has never posted on another Tyner thread. Only 2 days til game day :o

Well me and my friend Cleveland got together and just laughed at how many tyner fans have no common sense cause there is no way they come in the Fulton and leave with a win! PERIOD! Maybe they could have a moral victory by not losing by 35 or more, but they will lose by atleast 21!

I am glad that you and Cleveland found each other. :thumb:

For those who think this is going to be a blowout, your crazy. Fulton is beatable. Along with about 20,000 other high schools in the country. Tyner is a very good program. If Tyner can stop the run and be able to play man to man, Fulton won't be able to move the ball. That will be very very difficult to accomplish, but could happen. I'm not saying Tyner will win, I'm just saying they have a very good chance. We had Fulton beat in Smith County a few years back in the semi's, but we didn't have the man to man ability to stop the pass. Fulton at the time had a better team. I'm not saying anything bad at Fulton, they have a great program also. But anything can happen during the ballgame. Good luck to both teams and I hope it is injury free!!! :ph34r:

Yeah, Yeah, and you should throw in a couple desperate cliques like "that's why they play the game" and "whoever makes the fewest mistakes wins" or whatever else people say when they can't accept the fact that they're about to get beat and there's nothing they can do about it. Just tell me one thing....how do you expect to stop Fulton's running game to get the man to man D you're wanting. And by the way, Fulton's athletes are far too superior for you guys to man up against.

And I'm glad that gas prices are dropping a little so the ride back to Chattanooga (after Rogan pulls his foot out of y'alls tail) isn't quite as painful

good point with low gas prices, the drive for you to pick up ProVol90 and take him back home isn't a burden for either one of you. You may be able to spring for some ice cream on the way home. :ph34r: Did you make the trip down Friday night to watch the Boyd vs Fulton game?

It is all up to the kids Friday night, 15, 16, 17 year olds.....your sense of humor and hostility on the message board is very irrelevant. Like others have mentioned before we are the underdogs and are suppose to lose, no pressure for us going into the game. :lol:

HEY CLEVELAND! Do you think that Tynerfan is just a parent of some kid in the band that gets on here and acts like his kid is on the ftball team? The thing that stinks besides Tyners offense on friday night is that ur going to be sick of Fultons fight song and the the fact seeing #6 running up and down the sidelines! Maybe sense gas prices are getting low u could spring to buy ur wife/girlfriend a new dress for when I take her out to the ut game on saturday! anything in orange will be fine~!