Fulton vs. Tyner

tank25

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say forget the football game, what will Tyner Band be like? They're supposed to be one of the best bands in the Chattanooga area. I wish I could be in attendance for this game but I'll be going Chattanooga to see my Roadrunners take on Chattanooga Brainderd. Oh the Battle of the Bands will be krump just like the game. But you Fulton folks keep me posted on which band AE or Tyner is better.

To the Football game, i don't know anything about Tyner but I think the Falcons take this game.

THOSE AE ROADRUNNERS- They're GAINING GROUND- Dat's what's up!!

For those who think this is going to be a blowout, your crazy. Fulton is beatable. Along with about 20,000 other high schools in the country. Tyner is a very good program. If Tyner can stop the run and be able to play man to man, Fulton won't be able to move the ball. That will be very very difficult to accomplish, but could happen. I'm not saying Tyner will win, I'm just saying they have a very good chance. We had Fulton beat in Smith County a few years back in the semi's, but we didn't have the man to man ability to stop the pass. Fulton at the time had a better team. I'm not saying anything bad at Fulton, they have a great program also. But anything can happen during the ballgame. Good luck to both teams and I hope it is injury free!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by glover

I say forget the football game, what will Tyner Band be like? They're supposed to be one of the best bands in the Chattanooga area. I wish I could be in attendance for this game but I'll be going Chattanooga to see my Roadrunners take on Chattanooga Brainderd. Oh the Battle of the Bands will be krump just like the game. But you Fulton folks keep me posted on which band AE or Tyner is better.

The Tyner Pride Marching Band is very very good, a new director this year that has really brought the band back to the style it was in the late 90's. They put on a great show in the stands and at halftime. :thumb: However, if it is homecoming then they may not get to perform halftime, just depending on how Fulton does their homecoming activities.

Edited by Tynerfan99

Rogan is apparently better than he was a year ago. Tyner is going to be running into a team clearly firing on all cylinders. Tyner is a very good AA school, but they ain't gonna show better than Alcoa. If the Tornadoes played strictly a AA slate they would be undefeated right now. After Friday Night they have a very real possibility of being 2-3. One of those losses is to the Falcons. Tyner will have to play flawlessly to win this game and I would think Fulton is athletic and strong enough to make them make a mistake or two. Fulton will win this ball game by 14 - 17 points.

:thumb: Kazzy :thumb:

...The "RAMS" lost 16-13 to the Falcons last year and held Rogan to 90 rushing yards...Tyner led at halftime and after the 3rd quarter 13-8...none of this matters this year and I think the Falcons are more experienced (this year) at the skill positions...that being said I believe it will be closer game than most of you think :rolleyes: ...I just hope we keep our turnovers to a minimum!!!

I was shocked last year that the Rams played them so tough. I was even more suprised how the Rams did against Alcoa. Don't count them out boys. I'm pulling for the Rams, but I think Fulton wins in a close one.

Rogan is apparently better than he was a year ago. Tyner is going to be running into a team clearly firing on all cylinders. Tyner is a very good AA school, but they ain't gonna show better than Alcoa. If the Tornadoes played strictly a AA slate they would be undefeated right now. After Friday Night they have a very real possibility of being 2-3. One of those losses is to the Falcons. Tyner will have to play flawlessly to win this game and I would think Fulton is athletic and strong enough to make them make a mistake or two. Fulton will win this ball game by 14 - 17 points.

:rolleyes: Kazzy :D

...There will be many athletes on the field Friday night who are better than they were a year ago...the good thing about all of this is that Tyner doesn't have anything to lose...we're the underdogs...and we're playing the #1 ranked 3A school...you don't know what the "RAMS" are capable of doing until the ball is tee'd up this Friday...strange things have happened on Homecoming night...especially when you're dealing with 15, 16, & 17 year old kids!!!

...I'm looking forward to a good clean game and may the best team(on Friday night) win!!!

Edited by TynerRamFan

...There will be many athletes on the field Friday night who are better than they were a year ago...the good thing about all of this is that Tyner doesn't have anything to lose...we're the underdogs...and we're playing the #1 ranked 3A school...you don't know what the "RAMS" are capable of doing until the ball is tee'd up this Friday...strange things have happened on Homecoming night...especially when you're dealing with 15, 16, & 17 year old kids!!!

...I looking forward to a good clean game and may the best team(on Friday night) win!!!

This should be a good game. Tyner returns a bunch of lineman who play hard and some athletic skill people .. game will be won in trenches .. Fulton will have to come to play in the OL and DL 's .... also keeping big plays down and making teams drive the whole field to score .... I know that Tyner made alot of mistakes against Brainard ... if they cut those down it will be a close game like last year ..

Good Luck Tyner after this friday night .... Go Falcons !!!