Fulton vs. Tyner

tank25

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You need to quit livin' in the past...last year was last year...and since Knox Central is your team quit trying to 'swing' on every body else's success...How many Gold Balls have the Bobcats won recently...don't answer that we know already>>>zero

Look here GoatFan--this is a DISCUSSION board that is not limited to discussion by only fans of a certain school. One of your goat buddies got on here and started yappin about Central being scared of Red Band and so I addressed his comment. I am not trying to "swing" (as you so eloquently put it) on anybody's success- just showing some pride in our region. (Which by the way, is head and shoulders above anything coming from Choo-Choo Town).

Now, back to the topic of this discussion board. Hope you get there early and get some good seats, cause "The Show" is about to begin.

From a Fulton perspective, Tyner is not being overlooked. All of the smack talk of Fulton winning big and having a cake walk are not coming from Fulton people. I see Tyner as AE South. Very fast & athletic with lots of skill players and can burn you on a big play. It will be a much closer game than people are talking.

:lol: It will be a great show.

Is Tyner's band still a hip hop dancing style band? If yes, what songs are they playing this year? If this wasn't AE/Brainerd week I would go to Fulton just to see Tyner's band.

Like I said, Fulton should win this one. Fulton is good but like I told one of their players the other day... Don't get the big head because AE is back and they'll see ya in the Playoffs!!

;) It will be a great show.

Is Tyner's band still a hip hop dancing style band? If yes, what songs are they playing this year? If this wasn't AE/Brainerd week I would go to Fulton just to see Tyner's band.

Like I said, Fulton should win this one. Fulton is good but like I told one of their players the other day... Don't get the big head because AE is back and they'll see ya in the Playoffs!!

Yep, they are still and always will be the hip hop dancing style band....

Yes the band is still hip hop. They resemble Florida A&M this year. With a new director they are very flashy. If they play the same show like last week, they will play some Michael Jackson, Keith Sweat, and new stuff like "Does my chain hang low?", "Whistle while you twerk.", and several other newer songs.

When Brained played Tyner 2 weeks ago. Brainerds band was LOUDLY booed after their performance. First time I have ever heard Brainerd's band booed. Tyner enbarassed them. The game was at Tyner, but there were as many Brainerd fans booing as there were Tyner fans. And for people who don't know anything about Tyner/Brainerd, there are more people there to watch halftime than the game. People expect both schools to put on a good show.

From a Fulton perspective, Tyner is not being overlooked. All of the smack talk of Fulton winning big and having a cake walk are not coming from Fulton people. I see Tyner as AE South. Very fast & athletic with lots of skill players and can burn you on a big play. It will be a much closer game than people are talking.

...Thanks for clearing that up 'Photoman'...we know who the 'real' Fulton fans are and we also know that they have been very classy :thumb:

IM TELLING U WAT TYNER IS GONNA KILL FULTON LISTEN TO WAT SPEEDY HAS TO SAY TYNER WILL OUT RUN, OUT HIT, OUT PLAY, AND OUT BAND THEM FULTON stinks they stink BAD I MEAN REALLY REALLY BAD

TYNER-100

FULTON-0

FULTON IS THE WORSE TEAM IVE EVER SEEN THEY ARE SLOW AND WEAK

THEY PLAY LIKE MIDDLESCHOOLERS

GO TYNER GO

Ok I dont know who you are. But you for shore do not have a clue what you are talking about. I assure you that Fulton is state championship material. Tyner is a good football team but they are no Fulton Falcons by any means. I will grant you that if Fulton overlooks this team and plays bad. That Tyner could pull an upset, But Fulton is looking better than ever right now so they will not let that happen. So, good game in the beginning but Fulton unleashes to win by at least 3 TD's.