Father Ryan vs Centenial

statebound07

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to replace the coach due to his win/loss record then you do it at the end of the season. I am not saying that you don't already know who is going to take the job but show some class and allow the coach to finish the season. Remember that the head coach is not the whole problem, those assistant coaches that you are speaking of are also big part of a football staff that has not won a game this season.

IF!! if being the key word...they fire him mid-season. granted they cant fire him, cause for some odd reason he was granted tenure a few years back. but the school/school board, and/or athletic club can vote to remove him as head coach and athletic director,(thats my belief has to how it will happen unless, he just resigns, whuch i doubt he will).

the biggest concern i have is, if he is cut a head coach, and still remains AD, that he'll be a bigger jerk than he already his, and cut funding and screw all the sports teams, just outta revenge and anger.

Tenure has nothing to do with firing him as the football coach. Tenure protects him as a teacher but not a coach. A coach can be released at any time. If they released him mid-season they would still pay his supplement. Thae also don't need to show cause for releasing a coach. Teacher's unions do not represent coaches as coaches only as teachers.

yes they could win 8 this year but lets take them one at a time and not get a head of our selfs keep up the good work gentlemen stay focused

go irish :blink:

Amen fellow Irish fan, Father Ryan can not overlook this CHS team. The Irish know better than anyone that a team that has no wins can come in and shock a very good team ( Father Ryan vs Franklin last year). They need to go out friday night and take care of Centenial and then start getting ready for MBA :D

im not gonna come out and defend centennial

yes i go to centennial and yes i want us to win

but there is no earthly way we will pull this off

there are only 2 ways:

#1: We find some class that peyton manning failed and make him come back to tennessee and take the class and have him play for centennial

#2: Jesus comes back and decides to play football.

either way it doesnt look good for centennial

they need a miracle to win and unless they get it they wont win another game

oh well

theres always basketball season and baseball

how bout hockey

centennial always does good in that sport

how bout girls soccer

just not football this season

oh well

theres always basketball season and baseball

how bout hockey

centennial always does good in that sport

how bout girls soccer

just not football this season

our basketball team is just as bad as the football team!!

baseball team is half decent

hockey team hasnt been in a few years since we made a run at state, they had trouble filling a full roster for this season. (if i remeber correctly, we have kids from other schools playing as part of Centennial just have a team)

and girls soccer owns life, 2006 state champs!!!