McKenzie @ Huntingdon

GlenChervin

man i like to see everybody getting along. duck you make sure u keep reigny and scott inline at work, if you can.

Scott's no problem at work!! He's fun to work with every day! We talk a lot of football every day. Actually, I work with several H-town fans and players parents, etc.. We all get along fine-----even this week!!!

Now Reignman is something else!!!!!!!! :lol: We pick on each other constantly! He must be a little off his feed this season though. He waited 'till today to start messiing with me about tomorrow night.

It's all good though. I agree with you in that it's really cool seeing everyone getting along on here yet still supporting their team well. That's the way it should be. :thumb:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.. From Jr. High, Babe Ruth and HS football and basketball.. Our senior year he had a bum shoulder that kept him from being 100%. We knew he wouldn't be able to pass and we took advantage of it. He was able to gut it out and played tailback and safety though. He was recently elected to the Carroll County Sports Hall of Fame and was quite deserving. He went on to play at Vandy.

George was like my little brother when we were growing up. My senior season was his freshman season at McKenzie. He was a good one and tough as a pine knot!!!! Not many out there tough enough to play defensive end for four seasons in the SEC weighing only 215-220 lbs.. During those years he was listed as the smallest DE in the SEC. And I'm pretty sure he was a starter for 3 seasons at Vandy.

George was like my little brother when we were growing up. My senior season was his freshman season at McKenzie. He was a good one and tough as a pine knot!!!! Not many out there tough enough to play defensive end for four seasons in the SEC weighing only 215-220 lbs.. During those years he was listed as the smallest DE in the SEC. And I'm pretty sure he was a starter for 3 seasons at Vandy.

The Vandy roster had him listed at 211. He made the All-SEC sophomore team, and received many accolades his sophomore and junior years. In a game against Tennessee, he was all over the UT quarterback (Jimmy Maxwell--I think) He was selected as pre-season All-SEC his senior year, but contracted mono and saw limited playing time. He is now a successful insurance broker in Georgia.

Ok. Enough about Crocker and his Dad not caring about his health. U guys keep this up and u can meet me and Tony in the parking lot. Cody has an injury to his back. It is not serious enough for him to be injured further. Lets say its a nagging injury that will take time to heal. It is so minor it took alot of tests and doctors to find. It will not sideline him if he wants to play. And news from BIG ###### LANE is he will play and play well. He has had it from the summer til now.

And the vomitting is because of his dad's cooking. I wouldn't eat it myself. True he has a baseball and football talent. He's been sticking it to Mckenzie for years. True he has a future in sports whatever he decides. And my hats off to him so leave it alone there is no story in the crap ur starting move on.

Im not sure why you replied to me on this post. I was refering to the guy than wanted to meet Mr.Mustang. I wouldnt wish that on anyone. :) As far as Crocker goes I want him in the game as does everyone else in Huntingdon. Your post made no sense at all. Maybe you did it accidently. Besides, daddy crocker dont want to meet me in the parking lot because he knows me and knows that unless he catches me on my blind side i will knuckle his head. Ha Ha, if he didnt know who i was before he should be able to figure it out now.

Edited by hardhead70

although huntingdon has suffered many injurys, i still think that the mustangs will come up with a flawless victory against the rebels. the rebels might be alright but i dont think they can do it without GOD(Drew hayes)

MUSTANGS:56 REBELS:0

Believe me blue50, we are just as tired of hearing about Crocker and Donald, as you are of Hayes. Not our fault though, it's just the way the Jackson Sun talks about something they know nothing about. I really wish they would concentrate on their own school systems. OK.......enough flaming of the "Sun".

Your prediction is priceless blue50...............you should know better than that! <_<

although huntingdon has suffered many injurys, i still think that the mustangs will come up with a flawless victory against the rebels. the rebels might be alright but i dont think they can do it without GOD(Drew hayes)...... and along with the injurys on the mustang side we have also had alot of young players step up that helps mustang tradition live on.....

although huntingdon has suffered many injurys, i still think that the mustangs will come up with a flawless victory against the rebels. the rebels might be alright but i dont think they can do it without GOD(Drew hayes)...... and along with the injurys on the mustang side we have also had alot of young players step up that helps mustang tradition live on.....

blue50 that is an ugly thing to say, Drew is a kid and I would not test God on a day like this, He may show all of us what He can do, of course I want the Rebels to win, we will find out soon enough what the score will be. Let the boys take it to the field, we can't win or lose for them, it's all in their hands and God's.. mine said last night preparing for the game, God is not on his side because all his "rituals" were not going well. ha ha,who knows stranger things have happened. GO BIG RED !!! FIGHT HARD AND PLAY HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats not very nice. your right bohica i agree withyou none of us can control who the jackson sun wants to talk about. i dont think drew chris or crocker could care less if they never said anything about them.

thats not very nice. your right bohica i agree withyou none of us can control who the jackson sun wants to talk about. i dont think drew chris or crocker could care less if they never said anything about them.

You said it my friend. They're almost as bad as the "Fifth Quarter"!!! :D I'll see ya tonight man.

i dont think drew chris or crocker could care less if they never said anything about them.

I'm pretty sure you're right about that too!!! It's good that great athletes get recognition for what they do but, enough is enough IMHO. All the "right" people know who these kids are now. Let's back off and give 'em a break for the rest of the season.

I think that IF this game proceeds as it should, everyone will see that the current Rebel QB is every bit as competent as Hayes was. Carr may be a bit behind Hayes in field presence or game intelligence but, he's every bit as good play wise IMHO. And that certainly isn't in any way a knock on Drew.

Good luck to all tonight and hope that this is an injury free game for both teams!! :D

still hear a little to much work.

Pretty much the same over here!!!!

I heard today that the "little nastys" have been out on the phone this week trying to start trouble for tonight's game as usual. Man I wish that would stop happening. It's not like these two teams should need more incentive against each other or anything like that.

Keep an eye on 'ol Scott tonight. He got off work at noon today so he may be super ready for the game tonight!!!! :DB):lol: