Marshall Co VS Clarksville (Homecoming)

zorroschild

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hightower won't miss "Homecoming" if I were betting on it :ph34r:

My thought would be: If he does indeed have a staph infection and the lady that occupies the office to the right as you enter the main office at MCHS knows about it he will sit, whether it be homecoming or a playoff game.

What coach in their right mind would let a player play knowing he has a staph infection. This type of thing is too easily transferred, expecially in a sport with as much physical contact as football. Would you want your son exposed to something of this nature. I wouldn't and I doubt anyone else would as well.

My thought would be: If he does indeed have a staph infection and the lady that occupies the office to the right as you enter the main office at MCHS knows about it he will sit, whether it be homecoming or a playoff game.

What coach in their right mind would let a player play knowing he has a staph infection. This type of thing is too easily transferred, expecially in a sport with as much physical contact as football. Would you want your son exposed to something of this nature. I wouldn't and I doubt anyone else would as well.

He must be fine.....I saw him at the school today. Surely he wouldn't be allowed at school if it was inded a staph infection. Must have ben a false alarm.

Its Homecoming week at old MCHS! Should be a fun week of activities at the school for the students to enjoy! My favorite tradition is the Pig Roast! What are some of you guys favorite homecoming events that you remember from high school? Powder puff? Parades?

Looks like we will finally be able to get back on the winning track! They were the worst team we played last year. Its a good thing we scheduled a patsy for the game friday!

Is the student council sponsoring a dance after the game or maybe the parent club?

Hmmm.. mental note to self....... don't dis upcoming opponent before the game is played.............. :thumb:

Why cant the Marshall County offense score?

I mean come on? All summer long people on these boards bragged about how unstoppable the MC offense would be? The season high has been 22 points against a very avg Page defense?

Gower, Hightower,ONeal,Braden,Wright,Walker,Greer? You are telling me points shouldnt be scored in bunches with this group?

Somebody please explain? Ramblin Wreck, Ontheroadagain,Mctiger? Anybody?