York @ Livingston

expo

u never can tell about york and livingston but la isnt playing the best football this yr but good luck dragons good luck la and smith county fans we will see u in the playoffs just worry about not losing the rest your games and dont worry about york

We will be waiting in the playoffs, but not sure you (York) will make it back to SC now. LOL :thumb:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulation to LA on the win. York lost it with 3 fumbles and a dropped pass for the 2 points in the end zone...all alone. I think LA's best D was the timekeeper running the clock all the time. They only corrected it twice but this cost at least a minute of the game which York needed at the 10 at the end of the game. Also, on one LA TD a York player was about to tackle him and was hit in the back...right in front of the official...no flag. On another play, York punted, an LA player reached up, tipped the ball (it made a big turn so it was obvious he touched it) York recovered and the ball went to LA. York was clearly the better team, but also the fumbles and missed pass lost the game for them. The officiating shouldn't have mattered had they hung onto the ball. LA's offense mostly went backwards, except for a great trick play which got them a bunch of yards. LA was fired up and played a very good game and I don't take anything away from them.

Congratulation to LA on the win. York lost it with 3 fumbles and a dropped pass for the 2 points in the end zone...all alone. I think LA's best D was the timekeeper running the clock all the time. They only corrected it twice but this cost at least a minute of the game which York needed at the 10 at the end of the game. Also, on one LA TD a York player was about to tackle him and was hit in the back...right in front of the official...no flag. On another play, York punted, an LA player reached up, tipped the ball (it made a big turn so it was obvious he touched it) York recovered and the ball went to LA. York was clearly the better team, but also the fumbles and missed pass lost the game for them. The officiating shouldn't have mattered had they hung onto the ball. LA's offense mostly went backwards, except for a great trick play which got them a bunch of yards. LA was fired up and played a very good game and I don't take anything away from them.

Boo Woo!!! Clock? First time I have ever heard of a potential loss because the clock keeper ran a minute off the clock.

They must have got some positive yards somewhere else because they had two touchdowns!!!

Come on. Let's give credit where it is due. The boys played great on both sides. You can ask fans from either side about the refs - I heard our fans hollering just as much - which is amusing to say the least. You need to check out the thread regarding what we hate most about HS sports - parents/fans complaining about refs is way up there!

"Congratulations LA on the win"...seems to me that sounds like giving credit due.

"York lost it with 3 fumbles and a dropped pass for the 2 points in the end zone...all alone." again...credit due. First time you ever heard of a minute being run off the clock? That is because the refs ususally make sure that the timekeeper is doing their job. Since they caught him twice, obviously he was running it. Yes, there can be a LOT of football in a minute, especially when you have the ball on the opponent's 10 yard line. Maybe complaining about the refs wouldn't be way up there if they did their job right. Most do. The ones who don't should never be given a free pass. Either be professional or don't ref. Bottom line is York lost the game due to their fumbles and dropped pass.