Henry county - Liberty

the prophet

The YANKER is back at FULL force and FULL strength my "Riddle Pointing and Multi-Winged" Wonder!!! I notice you could not solve the riddle. Do not worry "Oh Wingering Amnesiated" friend...your recovery is imminent!!!

How is Hogsett doing? Was his injury serious?

On Liberty: Is their line quick? It seems they are huge, but sometimes that can go against you if you are not quick also.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER is back at FULL force and FULL strength my "Riddle Pointing and Multi-Winged" Wonder!!! I notice you could not solve the riddle. Do not worry "Oh Wingering Amnesiated" friend...your recovery is imminent!!!

WHAT, me worry?

Not my place to solve. :thumb:

Best to leave that up to the young men from Henry County. They are going to work their butts off one week at a time till the riddle is decipherd.

Madison County sports community must be fractured, fans from one classification dislike the other schools in different classifications, Crusaders don't want to play the Cougers, Hawks are out to destroy both the Indians and Cougers, public schools want to beat the private schools. Is the Diamond Jaxx still suing the city or is it the city suing the Jaxx's? Yanker what is going on in the Golden Circle? Sports Anarchy??

You need to save yourself from this before it is too late!

There is always a place for you in the Henry County bleachers. Unfortunatley since our fan support is so enthusiastically supportive of its Patriots that place in the stands is really, really small. There is one spot available directly too the right of Mr Long! Best seat in Patriot Stadium or for that matter any stadium the Pats are at.

Prophet, Drew, RRP don't you think Randy could squeeze him in?

The opening of Liberty caused problems for both JCM and North Side. JCM's program was much better at absorbing this than ours. I think that the majority of the seniors Liberty graduated from their team last year were previously in North Side's zone. We had a great freshman class one year and the next year about half or more had been zoned for Liberty. Evan Johnsey also lives in what used to be North Side zone. Just think what kind of team J-MC schools would have if we had one county high school like HC does...not only with the powerful team but also with the fan and community support. Evan Johnsey, the QB and kicker for Liberty is a senior and has been hurt. To my knowledge he has not taken a snap yet in a game and I don't think he is expected to. He has had major back problems and many days cannot even stand up straight according to a Liberty player friend of my sons. This has caused much of their decline - having to replace the QB position right before the start of the season. But they did have a good showing against Huntingdon, so I would not take them lightly.

The opening of Liberty caused problems for both JCM and North Side. JCM's program was much better at absorbing this than ours. I think that the majority of the seniors Liberty graduated from their team last year were previously in North Side's zone. We had a great freshman class one year and the next year about half or more had been zoned for Liberty. Evan Johnsey also lives in what used to be North Side zone. Just think what kind of team J-MC schools would have if we had one county high school like HC does...not only with the powerful team but also with the fan and community support. Evan Johnsey, the QB and kicker for Liberty is a senior and has been hurt. To my knowledge he has not taken a snap yet in a game and I don't think he is expected to. He has had major back problems and many days cannot even stand up straight according to a Liberty player friend of my sons. This has caused much of their decline - having to replace the QB position right before the start of the season. But they did have a good showing against Huntingdon, so I would not take them lightly.

you are right. Northside did take a hit from Liberty as well. I remember getting to the JCM Northside game early two years ago and looked down at the Northside end and saw the Indians warming up and wondered where the rest of the team was. I finally figured out that they were all out there and that NS just had terribly low numbers. But it seems like NS is fighting back out of that and have improved.

If the truth be known JCM is pretty much a 3A team right now. JCM`s enrollment has dropped (per TSSAA`s count from last year) to 835 students whille Southside is not far behind at 805. Liberty meanwhile is up to 1007 kids. They will be in 4A next year because their enrollment had more than a 20% jump. JCM meanwhile almost got moved into 3A next year. They had an 18.6% drop. Another 1.4% drop would have put JCM into 3A next year.

Unless the Madison County School Board does some more rezoning in the next year or so it is likely that JCM will be in 3A after the next 2 years.

Northside`s numbers increased almost 6% to 1044 kids. So right now Northside is the biggest public school in Jackson. The way it is headed JCM may soon be the smallest (excluding Madison Academic).

If the truth be known JCM is pretty much a 3A team right now. JCM`s enrollment has dropped (per TSSAA`s count from last year) to 835 students whille Southside is not far behind at 805. Liberty meanwhile is up to 1007 kids. They will be in 4A next year because their enrollment had more than a 20% jump. JCM meanwhile almost got moved into 3A next year. They had an 18.6% drop. Another 1.4% drop would have put JCM into 3A next year.

Unless the Madison County School Board does some more rezoning in the next year or so it is likely that JCM will be in 3A after the next 2 years.

Northside`s numbers increased almost 6% to 1044 kids. So right now Northside is the biggest public school in Jackson. The way it is headed JCM may soon be the smallest (excluding Madison Academic).

This is true. So if we return to the topic this would cause the HC - Liberty game to be a indication of the future, since Liberty may be joining the region.

There is always a place for you in the Henry County bleachers. Unfortunatley since our fan support is so enthusiastically supportive of its Patriots that place in the stands is really, really small. There is one spot available directly too the right of Mr Long! Best seat in Patriot Stadium or for that matter any stadium the Pats are at.

Prophet, Drew, RRP don't you think Randy could squeeze him in?

He'd get to meet the most enthusiastic fan known to date.

Seems like it has been a slow decline in numbers for the last few years. You are probably right in saying JCM moving to 3A.