Henry county - Liberty

the prophet

I read this morning the starting QB Johnsey for Liberty is out. Has he been out very long? THe paper said his backup is pretty good, a threat to run or pass. The paper says he is a playmaker, so was he playing another position and now QB?

Any of you other Jackson folks know, because I don't think Liberty talks FB?

Evan Johnsey has not started all year, I don't even think he has taken a snap due to a back injury. The guy who is QB for Liberty has been starting all year - so he has been gaining experience. Johnsey was also their kicker and punter, so look to exploit their special teams.

Does the weather change HC's game plan in any way? I think it may give Liberty some advantage because I don't think they have much of a passing game. New QB is supposively quick and a scrambler. But I don't think they can beat you regardless.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back oooooooo! Sorry your week has been like that. My job allows me to have CoachT up in the background with it refreshing so that I know what's going on and can keep doing my work. Its really not that special.

Wingman, I will have to agree with you on the ball boy! We will need extra towels for sure. Thunder will have a better chance at running than lightning in slippery conditions I would think. More weight equals more traction, but who knows. I will have my big red raingear out!!! I remember the days of playing games in the rain, those were some of my favorites!!!

I hope you right, if the O line can win the battle we might see that. After reading the paper and Gaddis making the statement that he thought Liberty won the line of scrimmage last year I have a feeling he is challenging the line to win it tonight. With windy wet conditions I look for their D to close things up between ends pretty tight. They are known for it. Could turn into a 2-3 yards and a cloud of du (I mean mound of mud) for both teams. Pats seem to be built for spreading the field. Like to see Pats get on top early forcing Liberty to spread their D out and Liberty having to start putting ball in the air so DB can get a couple of picks. Of course, I like that every game. :D

Even if they keep stacking that line I would not be surprised to see some quick hitting passes and let the receiver do their thing on-on-one open field tackle situation to break off some good gains.

I look for a good one.

Patriots fans BE SAFE heading to Liberty and heading home tonight.

ROLL RED ROLL !!!!

Evan Johnsey has not started all year, I don't even think he has taken a snap due to a back injury. The guy who is QB for Liberty has been starting all year - so he has been gaining experience. Johnsey was also their kicker and punter, so look to exploit their special teams.

Does the weather change HC's game plan in any way? I think it may give Liberty some advantage because I don't think they have much of a passing game. New QB is supposively quick and a scrambler. But I don't think they can beat you regardless.

I would think how Liberty lines up on D early on will probably have more of an effect. With 15-20 gust tonight may not see HC making many down the field passes but may take advantage of some quick hits and see if Liberty can make open field tackle. If HC jumps out to a 2 TD lead this game might be alot higher scoring than what I guessed.

It is my understanding that Liberty likes to pack it in close on D and make you put the ball into the air, which on a night like tonight that is what they might try to do. I would not be surprised if we don't do the same.

yes, I'm Munford cougarmike and the weather may be a factor in tonights games. Good luck to all, except covington, and talk to you on the Munford-Henry county thread.

My bad CougarMike. Don't know what got into me.

I have not liked Covington since Little League. Beat them you must! The Cougers can continue celebrating all the way thru next week if they wish. Somehow I have a feeling your new Head Coach won't let them celebrate that long.

Good luck tonight!

glad to see Drewcephus and Wingman hold down the fort this week. been out of pocket. looks like a wet night for football. Go Big Red. limit turnovers, get the ball to the playmakers and lets rock and roll. YANKER, hope your dad is doing better. be careful traveling to all.

This week Fort Henry never came under attack from Crusading posters. That will change as this season rolls on.

When it does we shall all defend it like true Patriots! :D

That may be just a little corny, but could not resist! B)

This week Fort Henry never came under attack from Crusading posters. That will change as this season rolls on.

When it does we shall all defend it like true Patriots! :ph34r:

That may be just a little corny, but could not resist! :ph34r:

I liked it wingman. We need to keep Fort Henry protected from here on out. We have a tough road to hoe starting with our stop at Liberty tonight.

Roll Red Roll!!!

I liked it wingman. We need to keep Fort Henry protected from here on out. We have a tough road to hoe starting with our stop at Liberty tonight.

Roll Red Roll!!!

DOes any one know why there is a final score posted on scoreboard JCM 7 and SS 3??????? Also Hardin Co got beat 65-0?????

Someone messing around????

DOes any one know why there is a final score posted on scoreboard JCM 7 and SS 3??????? Also Hardin Co got beat 65-0?????

Someone messing around????

Hey..that sounds great to me. I`ll just stay home and take that score. :ph34r:

I didn`t see any Yanker posts today and it has me worried. Little Yank I hope your dad is doing okay.