Wk.6 Sullivan South @ TN HIGH

HiGipper

The MLC crown WILL STAY IN DEATH VALLEY this year and next

Rebels 27

Vikings 17

good luck to both

I'm gonna find it hard to believe that South will put up 27 against the Viking D. They could only muster 14 AT home on HOMECOMING against Johnson County. Not taking anything away from JC, but Unicoi County put up 21 against them and THS hasn't allowed more than 12 (Science Hill, including some red zone stands) other than last Friday night. I'm not saying South can't win but if they score 27 against a strong Viking D then that would be a bigger story.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know i was cussed by TN high fans and by a few players during the game. If people wouldnt cuss at me then i wouldnt say or do anything back. If you show me respect i will show you respect.

Thanks. And to make this clear, Joseph doesn't have to answer to me. My point is it's not all South's fans fault. And Joseph, I promise you, you don't have to 'answer' to any of the fans that give you a hard time. You're good enough that your play will answer for you. It would actually stir these people up more if you didn't say or do anything but stick it to them on the field/court. Just smile at them and tell them Jesus loves you. The cursing will stop, I promise. Have a good church trip this w/end. :thumb:

Thanks. And to make this clear, Joseph doesn't have to answer to me. My point is it's not all South's fans fault. And Joseph, I promise you, you don't have to 'answer' to any of the fans that give you a hard time. You're good enough that your play will answer for you. It would actually stir these people up more if you didn't say or do anything but stick it to them on the field/court. Just smile at them and tell them Jesus loves you. The cursing will stop, I promise. Have a good church trip this w/end. :lol:

VolmanScott are you sure your real name isn’t VolwomanScottie? It sounds to me like you might have a little crush on #20!!! Especially by the way you react when he responds to your little love letters. You can almost see you blushing in your posts. Why don’t you give us all a break? I guess South the team doesn’t give you much to talk about. To be such a big game this is the most uneventful thread this year!!! It doesn’t sound like South’s fans or even players really have any faith that South will win this game.

TNPrepmaster

The Mountain Lakes Isnt the hardest conference to play in...but it is up there near the top...what are your predictions? Here's mine

1-Sullivan South

2-Tennessee High

3-Johnson County

4-Elizabethton

5-Sullivan East

6-Sullivan Central

7-Sullivan North

8-Unicoi County

and as for the playoff picture

--south will meet Mo East and send them home

--tennessee high could possibly meet greenville again...could go either way

--south will meet boone and have a struggle but come out on top

--south would then probobaly meet mo west and thats lookin good after spring scrimmage

--south would then have to meet maryville...rebels V.S. rebels...boy would the money roll in for either school

readnoevil

here the new bible for the MLC

1. South(Too many threats to coach against)(once againg the best defense in the conference) (off may have taken blow with loss of 1-2 punch in sandidge and mcmillan(center morelock big loss)but if you cna t run you can score and you cant run on south)ask DBoone who south stopped sky 7 yards short of 2000

2.E-town(2nd talented)

3. Johnson County(out hit every one else)

4.North(TOO BIG)

5. Tn High(someone elses time to the tables)(stubbs loses control)(no Shaud All Tn High sports go down the drain)

6. East(nuff said)

7. Unicoi (wins game vs central)

8. Central( early season shocker against the toppers unless rumor of skaggs going to the hill is true)(still not enough off season work)

Where did these guys go?

Thanks. And to make this clear, Joseph doesn't have to answer to me. My point is it's not all South's fans fault. And Joseph, I promise you, you don't have to 'answer' to any of the fans that give you a hard time. You're good enough that your play will answer for you. It would actually stir these people up more if you didn't say or do anything but stick it to them on the field/court. Just smile at them and tell them Jesus loves you. The cursing will stop, I promise. Have a good church trip this w/end. :lol:

Its Josef, not Joseph

If your going to be a #20 Stalker at least learn to spell his name.

VolmanScott are you sure your real name isn’t VolwomanScottie? It sounds to me like you might have a little crush on #20!!! Especially by the way you react when he responds to your little love letters. You can almost see you blushing in your posts. Why don’t you give us all a break? I guess South the team doesn’t give you much to talk about. To be such a big game this is the most uneventful thread this year!!! It doesn’t sound like South’s fans or even players really have any faith that South will win this game.

Where did these guys go?

I agree this thread is not producing much fire. And I agree where did all the South fans go?

If there are any South fans on here, can you tell me if there will be another horsey and pickup truck parade down Moreland Drive in the morning? I need to know so I can get through before they block the road at Evergreen again while they wait for 25 trucks and a horse to get out and play in traffic. Not sure if that was only for homecoming a few weeks ago or if that is a game day tradition. :lol:

Edited by maroonandgray

Where did these guys go?

I'll stand by my prediction (couldn't u find it cap?). You must have a lot of time on your hands if you can go back through all the posts and pick out the ones you remember. Isn't the drive-thru busy this time of the day? :lol:

Here is my prediction:

South - 20

TH - 17

I hope South gets off to a strong start, because things can go bad in a hurry for visiting teams in the castle. I look forward to a hard hitting and injury free game. What is the game time weather supposed to be like? I am sure South is hoping for dry conditions for the passing game, while I think wet weather favors the Vikings.

Maroon and Gray - If everything is so bad in Colonial Heights, why don't you move? Quit complaining or go back across the river.

Here is my prediction:

South - 20

TH - 17

I hope South gets off to a strong start, because things can go bad in a hurry for visiting teams in the castle. I look forward to a hard hitting and injury free game. What is the game time weather supposed to be like? I am sure South is hoping for dry conditions for the passing game, while I think wet weather favors the Vikings.

Maroon and Gray - If everything is so bad in Colonial Heights, why don't you move? Quit complaining or go back across the river.

leave the heights and the ambiance of burning leaves? never! besides it won't be long before I'm annexed and back in the city :lol:

I'm a Mo-West fan so I don't have a dog in this hunt but after seeing the scores and reading the posts and newspaper articles about both teams, my prediction is TN 24 South 17. Regardless, I'll bet that the Castle will be as rowdy as Burke-Toney in Mo-town tomorrow night.

Good luck to both the Vikings and Rebels. Maybe we'll see you'all in the playoffs. :lol:

Edited by randy3116

I'm a Mo-West fan so I don't have a dog in this hunt but after seeing the scores and reading the posts and newspaper articles about both teams, my prediction is TN 24 South 17. Regardless, I'll bet that the Castle will be as rowdy as Burke-Toney in Mo-town tomorrow night.

Good luck to both the Vikings and Rebels. Maybe we'll see you'all in the playoffs. :lol:

I'll have to admit, playing at the Castle in Bristol is a trip. Every upper East TN football player should have that experience at least once. Football in Bristol is just too sweet.

I played football for south last year. i was number 43, (ask joe joe , he will remember me,haha im kidding, he is a friend of mine), playing against TN High and i have to say DB has been some of the best experiences i have ever had, even playing them in basketball. Both of these programs are highly respected at south from the coaches and the players ( maybe not the student body, haha). the castle and J fred are the best places to play on friday night except for Death Valley of course.The atmospheres there are amazing.The rivalry between these two schools get better every year and this year is no different About the game, im really good friends with number 10 ( you all know who that is) he tells me that the rebels are ready to go this week, im sure the viking are as well. i went to the TN high, DB game last week and TH High looked good, im sure Carter and company will be ready for that running game, and coach Stubbs will be ready to make adjustment as well, should be an outstanding game. Ill be there on the 50 yard line cheering for my alma mater.

LETS GO REBS!!!