Wk.6 Sullivan South @ TN HIGH

HiGipper

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't South win the game just as I said they would?? :(

My considering you for the Mo Ron of the day award was because of this statement in your post: "had South and DB been later in the year it might have been much closer". Not because you picked South to win the game. Besides, your a Central fan. What do you know about football?

Good one. :(

Where's all the Viking people that have been 'talking the talk' all week? I hope that one's not still trying to find me so he can buy me that coke. :angry:

I am on my laptop at the game with your Coke and I just got thirsty and left. Great Game. Congrats on a big win. Our kids will get over this and focus so watch out for us in the playoffs and we will work out our kinks. I just want to know why South doesn't run that full house more it really made your team more complete.

WE WILL BE BACK......................GO VIKES...KEEP THAT HEAD UP

The game was a lot closer than the score. B)

Not this time. We CHOKED…plain and simple!!!!!! South won the battle on both sides of the ball. #70 for South was in the backfield ALL NIGHT LONG. #74 for the Vikings played matador for him ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Philips was as expected. If his receivers were open…he put the ball in their hands. The only thing I didn’t expect was South dominating both sides of the line of scrimmage!! Hopefully we will get another shot in the playoffs. Congrats to the Rebels you deserve this win…but we will be back.

By the way Volman…that didn’t look like Josef Throp to me planting the rebel flag at center field after the game ended as he taunted the Viking fans. But it had to be…according to you he’s the ONLY one that would do something like that!!! B)

hey cap 1 or vikingvoice, are you still at the castle? games over you lost.... look on the bright side it is almost basketball season, another preseason party, maybe you and the boys can get by with it this year... na your not smart enough...

I can’t understand Ebonics!!! B) Could you translate what you just said…and please speak English this time.