Maryville v. Knox Central

DCM

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, alright, enough of this who's kid lives here and moved there and who should be playing in which classification. We need to get onto the important topics.......

1) Will the school be selling tickets throughout the day? If not, what time do they go on sale?

2) Can you bring outside food into the stadium?

3) If you can't get there until about 5:00, where should you park?

Edited by Cleveland

Alright, alright, enough of this who's kid lives here and moved there and who should be playing in which classification. We need to get onto the important topics.......

1) Will the school be selling tickets throughout the day? If not, what time do they go on sale?

2) Can you bring outside food into the stadium?

3) If you can't get there until about 5:00, where should you park?

The school normally sells tickets all day on Fridays.

I have seen several people enter games with fast food restraunt bags.

5:00 will be thirty minutes before the gates open unless they decide to open them up early as they do on occassions for big games. You should still be able to find parking in the school P/L on Lawrence Ave.

The school normally sells tickets all day on Fridays.

I have seen several people enter games with fast food restraunt bags.

5:00 will be thirty minutes before the gates open unless they decide to open them up early as they do on occassions for big games. You should still be able to find parking in the school P/L on Lawrence Ave.

Thanks bro.....hope it's a good one tonight. Good luck.

I have asked this question two times and have recieved no answer so i will ask it again.

Who is the next good football player at Central that will graduate from Powell?

You know there wasn't any Central boys going to Powell until a certain Assistant Coach left Central for Powell. The funny thing about this is when the same Assistant coach left the Halls community for an Assistants jobe at Central kids from Halls starting going to Central.

The next former Central player to graduate from Powell will be the Cruze kid. He had a break out wekk last week. I look for Powell to be much bett on O with him running the veer.