Harriman@Sunbright

the main event

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very intriguing matchup featuring two of the most exciting QB's in Region 2-A (Julian Gons vs. Jordan Young). Sunbright has looked very impressive at times this season, while Harriman has too. The Blue Devils have been battle-tested against the likes of Kingston and Rockwood and have an edge in speed. The Tigers have played a softer schedule, but have tons of experience and there is talk of their defense being compared to that great 2000 team. Should be a very exciting game as one of these teams takes another step towards a possible Region 2-A Championship. Harriman makes that step in a tight battle......27-21.

A very intriguing matchup featuring two of the most exciting QB's in Region 2-A (Julian Gons vs. Jordan Young). Sunbright has looked very impressive at times this season, while Harriman has too. The Blue Devils have been battle-tested against the likes of Kingston and Rockwood and have an edge in speed. The Tigers have played a softer schedule, but have tons of experience and there is talk of their defense being compared to that great 2000 team. Should be a very exciting game as one of these teams takes another step towards a possible Region 2-A Championship. Harriman makes that step in a tight battle......27-21.

Somebody needs to give this guy "THE BOOT"!!! :rolleyes:

Harriman played a decent game, one particular player I didn't care for the way he played football, his only concern was hurting people after the whistle blew, but the rest of the team played a pretty good game. Congrats to you guys.

Sunbright, I am proud of you guys for sticking it out and not getting discouraged. Even though I feel you didn't give your all, you didn't let them get to you. But I am going to give a total WAY TO GO!!! To my son Will Heath. GREAT SACKS AND TACKLES SON!!! You made your father and me very proud. You played the game all the way through like you always do, 110%. There is never enough credit given to the boys that don't carry the ball or throw it. They couldn't do it without players like you.

I am also proud of how you displayed yourselves before, throughout and after the game. (Doesn't say much for some of the disrespectful people lacking in class and tact on this forum that sometimes call themselves adults though.) LOL

Sunbright, don't get discouraged, you could have beat em if you had given your all. You've got the potential.

Thank God all of the players from both sides walked away with no bad injuries, and they can all entertain us again next Friday. God Bless these boys for all they do for us. B)