Gallatin 5-0 vs Antioch 3-2

GWAVE1

Linebackers are the key here. With the way Bell has been putting pressure on the qbs this year and Parker has been containing the run and with Miller mopping up the rest, Antioch will have to be very creative. Glencliff had some success throwing the ball and Antioch will as well.

The Gallatin offense must improve to compete with Antioch which is just the start of a big region run. Antioch's defense had a great game against the high powered Hillsboro team. And with Ravenwood's exoffensive coordinator at the helm with a win against Gallatin 2 years ago, Gallatin could have a very tough night.

Who plays and who doesn't will determine the type of gameplan instore for Friday. Hopefully Harper and Holder will be ready to go.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta have those guys, things really changed when the left the game.

It will come down to who makes plays. I think there will be chances for big plays by Gallatin's defense- interceptions, sakcs, fumbles, etc.. But at the same time I think Antioch will have just as many chances to break the big play. And that is really their only hope. I don't see them getting a lot of long scoring drives. All of their scoring will likely come off of big plays, a reverse, double pass, broken tackle, that kind of thing.