Red Bank vs. Brainerd (Who Wins?)

carl spackler

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of 5 region games for the Lions. This will definitely be a test with these five games. Rhea and Cleveland both had hard fought games against Brainerd, how will Red Bank do?? My prediction 27-6 RB. Tell me what you think

Brainerd has improved a lot since last year. Their passing game is pretty good, but so is Red Bank's defense. If Brainerd doesn't turn the ball over they could surprise Red Bank.

This game could be a good one with Brainerd and Red Bank's speed on on both sides of the ball it could be a very high scoring game or it could be a very low scoring game. It just depends on if the defenses show up. But if Brainerd limits their mistakes and also gets some big plays out of both side of the ball they could walk out with a win.

RED BANK HAS BEEN FOCUSSED ON BRAINERD ALL WEEK. THEY SHOWED ALL DEAD AND NOT EVEN CONCERNED ABOUT BOYD/BUC,AND STILL WON 45-6. THE CROWD WAS EVEN DEAD, IT'S HARD TO GET UP FOR A TEAM HAVING A YEAR LIKE BOYD/BUC IS HAVING.

NOW BRAINERD HAD BETTER TIGHTEN THERE CHINSTRAPS, THE HITS ARE COMMING.

RED BANK BY 30+.BLUENATION READY TO ROLL.

1st of 5 region games for the Lions. This will definitely be a test with these five games. Rhea and Cleveland both had hard fought games against Brainerd, how will Red Bank do?? My prediction 27-6 RB. Tell me what you think

Not only am I saying Red Bank will win the game. Red Bank will win the REGION. Red Bank is currently in my eyes, a State Contender.