Red Bank vs. Brainerd (Who Wins?)

carl spackler

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me what was Brainerd thinking? You go jump on the logo of RB on middle of field? Why didnt they just not show up if they wanted to get beat up that bad. So in my eyes run all over them. If someone makes that mistake they deserve the beat down that was put on them no matter who it was. Atleast know you may have a chance to win before you try and make a huge statement like that. Next week big game GO LIONS

Did you see them do it or did you hear they did it? Was it the whole team or just a few players. I have not known Brainerd to be very cocky this year. Would be surprised if they were cocky going into the RB game.

It was 63-0 before half and not very many second stringers played in the first half.

Did you see them do it or did you hear they did it? Was it the whole team or just a few players. I have not known Brainerd to be very cocky this year. Would be surprised if they were cocky going into the RB game.

It was 63-0 before half and not very many second stringers played in the first half.

Stop lying......63-0 before halftime!?! :lol: Brainerd stomped on the logo before the game? I think Red Bank proved their point tonight and Brainerd got the hint. :huh:

Edited by bellgo

Where is the lie? It was 63-0 at the half. I just asked if anyone saw them dance on the logo or it was just talked about. I saw the first half. I guess my point is, not matter what it makes the Red Bank coach look like somewhat of a jerk since not everyone knows they danced on the logo. Brainerd did fumble several times on kickoffs, making easy for Red Bank to score. They way the coach was celebrating each score, you would of thought they were playing the Dallas Cowboys. Daniels has been one of my favorite coaches but he lost a little respect from me tonight. I still respect him, just think he could of handled it a little bit different. These are kids, he is an adult.

that does not surprise me last year i saw brainerds basketball players in the hallway bumping mcminn centrals players as the walked through for warmups. and then the kids from central said they were beating on the lockers and walls and talking crap to them ...so mcminn central just beat them 4 times in a row.. why does brainerd try to be so cocky and then every time they lost to mcminn central in basketball they blamed the refs.. let me guess it was the refs that beat them lastnight also... me

message to brainerd STOP TRYING TO SCARE EVERYBODY AND JUST PLAY BALL. and then you guys will have a great sports program

I saw them play Rhea County and did not see "cocky" behavior and it was a very close game. Players just played hard.

Did this happen before RB came out on the field (through their sign) or before. I got there just before they came through the sign. Brainerd was running plays.

Just interested in someone who saw it to give some description rather than everyone telling what they think probably happened.