Springfield at Beech

all_chap

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Springfield is a team that is going under the radar this whole season. Pulled out a close win Friday against Hunters Lane...stopping the Warriors on the 1 yard line on 3rd and 4th down to seal a victory. I see Springfield beating Beech though...SHS has a very improved defense from last year, which will carry them through the rest of the season.

Springfield is a team that is going under the radar this whole season. Pulled out a close win Friday against Hunters Lane...stopping the Warriors on the 1 yard line on 3rd and 4th down to seal a victory. I see Springfield beating Beech though...SHS has a very improved defense from last year, which will carry them through the rest of the season.

I agree... i think the only reason hunterslane scored on that run and not thru the air is because Springfield's starting DT was out with an ankle injury but i think he will be back this week. Offutt made a smart decision not to let him play because this game was but wasnt that important.

I agree... i think the only reason hunterslane scored on that run and not thru the air is because Springfield's starting DT was out with an ankle injury but i think he will be back this week. Offutt made a smart decision not to let him play because this game was but wasnt that important.

I think Springfield will come out with a victory over Beech but they have to have a good week of practice and they have to work real hard to improve there skills. They are a diffrent team from last year. They have got great and better speed from last year, I think last years Springfield team has nothing on this years.

Springfield vs. Beech... this should be a good game. Beech has beat Springfield for the past 2years. Can Springfield keep up the hard work or can Beech jump on track and pull it out. Give me ur thoughts...

I like Springfield football, with that said Springfield looked good at times and terrible at others Friday against Hunters Lane. They were able to capitalize on all of the turn overs HL had. Their defense keep them in the game the whole night, the offense didn't look like the same team that put up 29 against a decent Rossview team. The offensive line didn't block very good at all and that put into to motion not being able to run or pass very effectivly. Yes, I'm grilling the O-line, just because they need to work their tales off this week in practice. The good thing about this game is that Springfield played tthe fastest team, speed wise, they will see all regular season. I hope the team doesn't get complacent with a 5-0 record because they are in the meat of the region games. I believe Coach O will have the Yellow Jackets ready to bust heads Friday night. This game comes down to who will play the most complete game and have the fewest turn overs, something Springfield hasn't done yet. This game will prove if Springfield will flip or flop. Jackets by 6

Well the Good Ole Game of Springfield vs Beech is here. I say it is one of the top games in 4A in the the mid-state this week. This game has sort of become a rivalry, with the last 2 games coming down to the last score and the combined total of the last 2 years is a 4 point win margin??? That seems correct if wrong it real close to that. The game will be a good game, Beech looking for a region win, Springfield looking to stay atop the region, I hope the Yellow Jackets win and good luck to both teams, I gonna take Springfield by 8 points :blink:

I hope it don't rain it seems like it seems everytime they meet

yea it does seem like that... At times it seems like springfield was matching up with hunters lane speed wise, but overall the wouldn't. I agree they do have alot of things to work on. Good things for the Jackets is the secondary stepped it up but the line dropped. If they can get the o-line and the secondary to step up in the same game the jackets will be force.