Greeneville at Cherokee

DevilDL77

C.H.S.-25

G.H.S.-27

Kicking game loses another for the Chiefs. Maybe they could dress the horse for this 1. Whoever loses this 1 will be at home for the playoffs.

Heres the funny thing. I thought Cherokee had one of the better kickers in the conference. Looked good at the jamboree and was 3-3 in PAT and 1-1 with a 30+ yard FG against Cocke County.

I know he missed a PAT against Boone early in the game, but not sure why Sivert went for two late against Boone. Unless he was terrible, I'd go for the One, especially when its already a tie game.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherokee's has the "here we come see if you can stop us" game plan. Good QB, good RB's. They are very strong up front. If memory serves me correctly Greenville isn't the biggest team around but what they lack in size they make up for in speed and never quit attitude. Defense will be the deciding factor in this game (as it is in most games).

Huge game for both teams. Good luck and stay safe.

Boone Pride.

Greeneville - 28

Cherokee - 7

Greeneville - 28

Cherokee - 7

I think you better show Cherokee more respect than that... I like Greeneville but not by 2 TD's. Cherokee will be looking for redemtion after their disappointing loss to Science Hill. Everyone had them picked to win but SH jumped on them early and caught them off guard. Cherokee did a superb job holding them in the second half, but could not get the offense started. I look for Greeneville's speed to keep the Chiefs off balance enough for Greenway and Duncan to mount some offense. Greeneville has done an amazing job on special teams this year and is incredibly patient and disciplined...they play much older than they are.I gotta do with Greeneville in an offensive juggernaut 45-42.(It will all come down to the kicking game)

Barb your prediction is absolutely retarded there is not a team that has put up more than 28 points this year and they were on the meatza supreme and cherokee hill billy's for sure won't score more than that cause we have been doing the meatzone magic ritual all this week so raise up off these accorns or i will have to eat my celery without the ranch. Greeneville's defense is the sickness so BEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Barb your prediction is absolutely retarded there is not a team that has put up more than 28 points this year and they were on the meatza supreme and cherokee hill billy's for sure won't score more than that cause we have been doing the meatzone magic ritual all this week so raise up off these accorns or i will have to eat my celery without the ranch. Greeneville's defense is the sickness so BEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Hat-way id-day e-hay ay-say??? :thumb:

Hat-way id-day e-hay ay-say??? :thumb:

I will attempt to interpret to the best of my ability:

What young master Goochtor was articulating in his charming dialect was that he thought my high scoring prediction was a bit off. Our valiant warriors have not relinquished more than 28 points all season and it is highly unlikely that the rustic youths from Cherokee will either because our young men have been preparing all week.

[i do have a thought about the acorn line but as I am an old lady, it would be inappropriate to repeat. As far as the celery reference...well... your guess is as good as mine.]

He brings his eloquent rant to a close with a hearty cheer for his team's defensive prowess and a warning for the opposition.