Greeneville at Cherokee

DevilDL77

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be an old-fashioned slobber-knocker. If I wasn't going to be in Mo-Town, I'd be watching this game. Cherokee is larger than Greeneville and, although they're awfully thin in numbers, I think the Devils have enough speed to offset the size advantage. Devils by a touchdown.

That's the way I see it play out. I think both teams will have big nights offensively. I think kicker Adam Hughes also gives Greeneville the edge.

Hey Goochtor and Zesus, I just wanted to let you know there is a wide variety of medications available for your problems. I'm not a big advocate of loosely over-prescribing such to adolescents under the age of 12, but in your cases it may be the only hope. Its obvious there is a shortage of belts and willow branches at your home. We will let you know how the game comes out. The game will be over between 9:30 and 10:00 if your parents will let you stay up Friday night to check the scores?

Excuse me I beleive that i play for the great and holy Zesus so shut your mouth woman

Chiefs by 10! :lol::lol:

Chiefs by 10 first of all yes cherokee is big but there not that fast we can throw the ball all over them Chris Epley can fly and he will play big Ryan Duncan is a hard runner and really hard to get down our defense may be small but they are fast I'm not saying that cherokee isn't good becuz they definatley are. But we can also play too.

As for the meat zone it will be in full force with my super human devils the crazy kids in the student section and the bandies playing the school fight song all night long cuz the chiefs wont stop us all night long so cherokee you better be ready for the meatza supreme cuz we bringin out all the meatzone magic for this game

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Zesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well first off i am happy you called me the mighty Zesus it finally shows some respect to my fine coaching abilities but second why would i write a love letter to you your probably just some middle aged fat woman and the only thing i would love is for you to shut up and about goochtor8000 dont deny his wisdom it comes second to only mine and my offensive play calling skills which will allow my super human devils to whip some cherokee hind part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Zesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forwarded a copy Of this to Zellar this morning.

Chiefs by 10 first of all yes cherokee is big but there not that fast we can throw the ball all over them Chris Epley can fly and he will play big Ryan Duncan is a hard runner and really hard to get down our defense may be small but they are fast I'm not saying that cherokee isn't good becuz they definatley are. But we can also play too.

And thts y i say 28-7 g-vegas

I 100 Percent agree that greeneville's punter is the best in the conference if not the best in east tennessee and i'm not trying to start anything but do not forget that milan has led the conference in punt return yards and touchdowns since he was a sophomore...so just because he kicks it deep doesnt mean that its going to be downed where he kicks it. thanks and good luck greeneville

I 100 Percent agree that greeneville's punter is the best in the conference if not the best in east tennessee and i'm not trying to start anything but do not forget that milan has led the conference in punt return yards and touchdowns since he was a sophomore...so just because he kicks it deep doesnt mean that its going to be downed where he kicks it. thanks and good luck greeneville

Greeneville hasn't had a lot of punts returned... kicking team is pretty darned fast.

Milan may just be the first real test of Greeneville special teams so far. Shaping up to be a good game. I always enjoy the trip to Rogersville...just wish there was more seating. See you all tomorrow night.

Edited by barb