Greeneville at Cherokee

DevilDL77

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First half Cherokee just flat out put it to Greeneville. Second half big turnover and Cherokee is about to go up 26 to 0. Another big turnover and Epley takes it about 102 yards to the house. Big swing in momentum and then Greeneville scores again makes a stop has the ball and bang completed pass, fumble and another big momentum swing. Cherokee really dominated the game and the score is a little misleading. I am very proud of the devils for not giving up and fighting hard. As for the clock deal, I have a question, if Cherokee gets three false starts in a row and the clock starts they can run off 1:30 without ever snapping the ball??? Not just because it was against Greeneville but I don't see that as being a good rule.

One thing that the Mobuck Nation can say is that the boy’s from Greeneville did not quit. The second half was a different story than the first half- 20 to 8, but that is why that is why the game is 4 quarters.

statman 3, you must not have seen Greeneville’s QB throw a nice 53 yard TD pass and a 15 yard option run for another TD run. So he was not on his back for two plays! And that’s the bottom line.

I stand behind my comment. Greenville QB made three great plays. The rest of the night, defensive pressure rendered him inaffective.