Greeneville at Cherokee

DevilDL77

Barb your prediction is absolutely retarded there is not a team that has put up more than 28 points this year and they were on the meatza supreme and cherokee hill billy's for sure won't score more than that cause we have been doing the meatzone magic ritual all this week so raise up off these accorns or i will have to eat my celery without the ranch. Greeneville's defense is the sickness so BEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I don't think Greeneville has seen anthing close to the size of Cherokee and you know when they play Greeneville they are after Green Devil backside. It is like that every year. They could be losing every game and come after Greeneville like the conference championship was on the line...this year they just happen to be winning and I don't expect them to lay down for your "meatza supreme" (whatever that is) Now that being said, I think Greeneville has the speed and the discipline to keep them rocked back on their heels enough to pull off some serious offense. If Greeneville plays smart like they have been, keeping penalties down and taking care of the ball,they can get it done.

Edited by barb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Greeneville has seen anthing close to the size of Cherokee and you know when they play Greeneville they are after Green Devil backside. It is like that every year. They could be losing every game and come after Greeneville like the conference championship was on the line...this year they just happen to be winning and I don't expect them to lay down for your "meatza supreme" (whatever that is) Now that being said, I think Greeneville has the speed and the discipline to keep them rocked back on their heels enough to pull off some serious offense. If Greeneville plays smart like they have been, keeping penalties down and taking care of the ball,they can get it done.

Dear barb goochtor8000 is right so shut up

sincerely

Zesus

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Zesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear barb goochtor8000 is right so shut up

sincerely

Zesus

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Zesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is some sort of love letter you're not going to get very far telling me to shut up... its just rude. Now I am reasonably sure you aren't a coach like you are pretending to be. Greeneville coaches have too much class to speak to a Devil fan, or anyone else, in such a manner. Come to think of it, most of the adult human beings on this site at least make an effort at civility unless provoked. I do not understand how predicting you will win is provocative... its not like I call you STUPID or something.

Therefore, I will assume you are a child who knows no better...

If this is some sort of love letter you're not going to get very far telling me to shut up... its just rude. Now I am reasonably sure you aren't a coach like you are pretending to be. Greeneville coaches have too much class to speak to a Devil fan, or anyone else, in such a manner. Come to think of it, most of the adult human beings on this site at least make an effort at civility unless provoked. I do not understand how predicting you will win is provocative... its not like I call you STUPID or something.

Good for you Barb. I agree with you - even if you did pick against the "rustic youths" :rolleyes: from Big Red Valley.

Barb your prediction for the game constantly says "If" greeneville does that, and they "can" do this.

I'll tell you now, cherokee WILL bring all they have to the field friday night and they WILL play like it's the last game of their lives.

Level the Devils

"If" you bothered to read all of my posts I believe you would find I said pretty much the same thing you did about the Chiefs.They always play with intensity. I believe Greeneville can win this game, but there will be no room for errors. Protecting the ball and avoiding penalties WILL be the key to their victory. They have managed to do this in all of their games except their loss to Boone. Greeneville is giving up a lot of size to your "robust" warriors... it is only prudent to be somewhat conservative in my assessment of Greeneville's pending game performance. I do however think both teams will have success on offense. Cherokee has size... Greeneville has speed... "if"it comes down to the kicking game then Greeneville WILL win.

"If" you bothered to read all of my posts I believe you would find I said pretty much the same thing you did about the Chiefs.They always play with intensity. I believe Greeneville can win this game, but there will be no room for errors. Protecting the ball and avoiding penalties WILL be the key to their victory. They have managed to do this in all of their games except their loss to Boone. Greeneville is giving up a lot of size to your "robust" warriors... it is only prudent to be somewhat conservative in my assessment of Greeneville's pending game performance. I do however think both teams will have success on offense. Cherokee has size... Greeneville has speed... "if"it comes down to the kicking game then Greeneville WILL win.

first of all the robust warriors are not even close to the size that sullivan south was were you even at the game and by the way why dont you go in the kitchen and make me the meatza supreme straight out the oven. We will throw the ball all over Cherokee. Cuz we got chris epley and grant jones even though you say we can't catch. And killer cameron wilson. The golden foot of Hughes and the Z which stands for Zesus the great and holy one.

The only love letter i'll be writing is the one to your daughter straight outta tinsel town. So you better be quiet barb before tonsel tommy comes straight otta of tinsel town cuz he's juiced up on that meatza.

The only love letter i'll be writing is the one to your daughter straight outta tinsel town. So you better be quiet barb before tonsel tommy comes straight otta of tinsel town cuz he's juiced up on that meatza.

Gooch buddy, I am sure the mighty Zezus doesn't need crude little boys like you to answer for him....unless of course you're both

You are somewhat puzzling...in one thread you talk trash about how tough your team is and then turn around on another thread trashing your own players.Are you schizophrenic or just stupid.

If I had a daughter, I am pretty darn sure you would be no match for her...I think you're just a mean little boy hiding behind a computer screen cause no strong, self respecting man would address a woman like you and ol Zezus do.

Maybe you should confine your posts to the topic like the rest of us are trying to do

Maybe you should check the Cherokee's roster... they are every bit as big as South, and Cherokee's O-line is bigger than South's was. Trash-talking is way more effective if you know what you are talking about.

Hey Goochtor and Zesus, I just wanted to let you know there is a wide variety of medications available for your problems. I'm not a big advocate of loosely over-prescribing such to adolescents under the age of 12, but in your cases it may be the only hope. Its obvious there is a shortage of belts and willow branches at your home. We will let you know how the game comes out. The game will be over between 9:30 and 10:00 if your parents will let you stay up Friday night to check the scores?