Dyer Co vs Dyersburg

dsoe12

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the trojans are focused on this game. They have had some distractions this last 2 weeks for sure. The fact that Coach Counce gave everyone a scare and now this being homecoming week, that can cause quite a distraction. Dyer county may or may not have been overrated but the fact remains that they are still good enough to beat Dyersburg. I just don't want to see the team come out flat again as they did with Crockett and Ripley.

I hope the trojans are focused on this game. They have had some distractions this last 2 weeks for sure. The fact that Coach Counce gave everyone a scare and now this being homecoming week, that can cause quite a distraction. Dyer county may or may not have been overrated but the fact remains that they are still good enough to beat Dyersburg. I just don't want to see the team come out flat again as they did with Crockett and Ripley.

its not homecomming week

dyersburg by 3 td look out dc i heard that rashad has been throwing the bomb all week its fixing to be a air show, ronnie mitchel,justin cherry, justin whitfield,dustin fowler, will all get the ball alot, i was even told caldwell was playing wide out this week, shane miles will be the only back in the back field look out LOOK OUT LOOK OUT trojans are mad and fixing to take dc to flight school

This is not Homecoming, but you are correct. Dyersburg needs to come out swinging.