Lincoln County vs. Hazel Green

falcon#49

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope! An Alabama school that LC plays regularly. Good Luck Falcons! At least this year you only have to play against the 11 on the field.

I certainly hope that the Falcons that were on that field last year when we were ripped out of the game by about 4 very questionable calls (to say the least) on H.G.'s final drive, remember the feeling that they felt then, and work harder than ever this week in practice to make sure that this doesn't happens again. I know that as we left the press box we were yelled at, and insulted, by the H.G. fans the whole way out and THEN, or I might say, right after the game, they got out on the field with a mic. and started preaching to everyone there, and don't get me wrong, I am a god fearing man to say the least, and have absolutely no problem with a pre-game prayer or post game prayer either, but the timing was very bad after everything that had happened in the last 5 mins. of the game.

Then our coaches had to run off several of their players out there mouthing, from our huddle in the opposite end zone just to have our post game talk.

Work HARD this week in practice Falcons to make sure that they aren't close enough on the scoreboard to pull it off again this year. :thumb:

I certainly hope that the Falcons that were on that field last year when we were ripped out of the game by about 4 very questionable calls (to say the least) on H.G.'s final drive, remember the feeling that they felt then, and work harder than ever this week in practice to make sure that this doesn't happens again. I know that as we left the press box we were yelled at, and insulted, by the H.G. fans the whole way out and THEN, or I might say, right after the game, they got out on the field with a mic. and started preaching to everyone there, and don't get me wrong, I am a god fearing man to say the least, and have absolutely no problem with a pre-game prayer or post game prayer either, but the timing was very bad after everything that had happened in the last 5 mins. of the game.

Then our coaches had to run off several of their players out there mouthing, from our huddle in the opposite end zone just to have our post game talk.

Work HARD this week in practice Falcons to make sure that they aren't close enough on the scoreboard to pull it off again this year. :lol:

They didn't pull it out last year, the bunch of jokes in the striped shirts pulled it out for them. :lol:

:) Had one HG teacher say they would wear a falcon shirt and sit on the home side. If that's the case, we better get there early. May not be many seats left.

That is what makes this game even sweeter, Coach Thompson's wife teaches at Hazel Green. After those wannabe, joke, reform school drop out referees stole the game for them last year, some of their very classy students (probably the same losers that ran into the Falcons post game prayer huddle taunting them with obsenities and had to be pushed back by the coaching staff) stole the Lincoln County state champions tag off of the front of her Blazer and never returned it. To the best of my knowledge, she has never replaced it. She probably figured it would happen again. :lol:

Hazel Green... Sounds like an all girls school to an outsider...

Yeah, that's apparently what they've been playing football like too. :ph34r: Recently, they've been ran out of town by Huntsville High and Buckhorn. No reason for us to take them lightly though, they'll be ready. So will we, but this year we won't have to go zebra huntin'. :ph34r: Coach already told us that if we got ahead, he'd let us run up the score. Considering what happened last year, that's just a little bit of extra motivation to get out there and make them look like they're an all girls school. :thumb:

BUST THE TROJANS!!!

Edited by Lc68