JCM-Northside

Yanker

Oh no, the Indians are siding with the cougars....what next???? The YANKER agreeing with the Prophet???? OOps...that has happened to!!!! Is the end near????

The YANKER realizes that for me to be in agreement with the lowly prophet may be a sign that the "end times" are near...but I could not help myself...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game, plus one of the oldest rivalries being played Friday night, and I had to go and dig this thread off of page 2. What's going on??? Don't let some sour puss who wants to degrade the coach take away from the kids and the game on the field. Where's Volunteer General???? Yanker is posting but not many others. Let's hear it !!!! Go INDIANS !!!!!! :thumb:

This should be a great game, plus one of the oldest rivalries being played Friday night, and I had to go and dig this thread off of page 2. What's going on??? Don't let some sour puss who wants to degrade the coach take away from the kids and the game on the field. Where's Volunteer General???? Yanker is posting but not many others. Let's hear it !!!! Go INDIANS !!!!!! :thumb:

The YANKER appreciates your loyalty to your nomadic tribe but the Cougars will prevail. The YANKER will inform you of the score tomorrow...stay tuned...I AM THE YANKER...and I will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The smoke signals are rising over north Jackson and the sound of the war drums can be heard. The seniors are meeting tonight to go over the game and to plan their attack. What the cougars achieve, they do by instinct. What the Indians achieve, they do by skill, discipline, and determination. We are the fiercest of all warriors...and we will prevail. GO INDIANS !!!!!!!!! :thumb:

The smoke signals are rising over north Jackson and the sound of the war drums can be heard. The seniors are meeting tonight to go over the game and to plan their attack. What the cougars achieve, they do by instinct. What the Indians achieve, they do by skill, discipline, and determination. We are the fiercest of all warriors...and we will prevail. GO INDIANS !!!!!!!!! :thumb:

The YANKER continues to appreciate your loyalty but the YANKER is also offering the following advice...see your local medicine man...ASAP...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The smoke signals are rising over north Jackson and the sound of the war drums can be heard. The seniors are meeting tonight to go over the game and to plan their attack. What the cougars achieve, they do by instinct. What the Indians achieve, they do by skill, discipline, and determination. We are the fiercest of all warriors...and we will prevail. GO INDIANS !!!!!!!!! :lol:

I want to know what 58Injun22 smokem in that pipe. :lol:

Not smokin nuttin....just speakin the truth. The cougars will be caged come Friday night....how come the YANKER is the only who can have some fun on this site? And what is a YANKER anyway??? Does anybody know???? Maybe he was smokin something when he came up with that name??? I think the YANKER and Vol Gen are a little concerned about this Friday, and they have reason to be.

Not smokin nuttin....just speakin the truth. The cougars will be caged come Friday night....how come the YANKER is the only who can have some fun on this site? And what is a YANKER anyway??? Does anybody know???? Maybe he was smokin something when he came up with that name??? I think the YANKER and Vol Gen are a little concerned about this Friday, and they have reason to be.

The YANKER's only concern is for the NS football program...it could close down forever after tomorrow night!!!! JCM will take it easy on NS and win this one 27-7!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!

Edited by Yanker

The YANKER's only concern is for the NS football program...it could close down forever after tomorrow night!!!! JCM will take it easy on NS and win this one 27-7!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!

Be more concerned about the HC game than you are about ours...that's fine with me. Fall into the Humboldt trap, and then whine about getting beat by an inferior team, that's fine too. A wins a win...and the INDIANS will get a big one Friday nite.

Be more concerned about the HC game than you are about ours...that's fine with me. Fall into the Humboldt trap, and then whine about getting beat by an inferior team, that's fine too. A wins a win...and the INDIANS will get a big one Friday nite.

HC needs to beat Munford for us to have a chance to still win the region title. The YANKER thinks they will have more trouble than JCM will have with NS!!!!! JCM is NOT Humboldt my "Nomadic" friend!!!!! No whining from the YANKER no matter what...it is not in my vocabulary!!!!!!!