• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, leave it up to the 06 Cards to decide to make a race out of the central division. I do not believe what I have watched and listened to the last week. I guess about the only bringht spot is if they do manage to back in the playoffs, they will be due to get hot again.

Don't worry, 2 more L's and they will be at 8 in a row. They always win after they losr 8 in a row

Lead still at 1.5 games. This will come down to the make-up game St. Louis will have with the Giants.

I hope not.

Cards have 4 with Milwaukee, Astros have 4 with Pirates and Braves. The way is looks, if it comes down to Monday, Cards would have a rookie on the mound in the game.

The thing is, it should have NEVER gotten to this point. And, even crazier, if the Cards do get in and play the Mets, I'm not terrified the way the Mets pitching has been recently. I actually would rather play them in the best of 5, because right now Carp is better than anything they have.

I guess I am a Braves fan this weekend. *does tomahawk chop

I hope not.

Cards have 4 with Milwaukee, Astros have 4 with Pirates and Braves. The way is looks, if it comes down to Monday, Cards would have a rookie on the mound in the game.

The thing is, it should have NEVER gotten to this point. And, even crazier, if the Cards do get in and play the Mets, I'm not terrified the way the Mets pitching has been recently. I actually would rather play them in the best of 5, because right now Carp is better than anything they have.

I guess I am a Braves fan this weekend. *does tomahawk chop

Key may be wrapping it up before Sunday so Carpenter does not have to pitch Birds into playoffs and would be available for game 1. Boy that Pujols guy is pretty good. I was watching with my youngest son and we just knew it was going to happen. Cards still have many problems, but you get the feeling Albert will find a way to get them to playoffs (even if he has to steal a few more bases).

Key may be wrapping it up before Sunday so Carpenter does not have to pitch Birds into playoffs and would be available for game 1. Boy that Pujols guy is pretty good. I was watching with my youngest son and we just knew it was going to happen. Cards still have many problems, but you get the feeling Albert will find a way to get them to playoffs (even if he has to steal a few more bases).

Yes, that Pujols guy is a little-better-than-average.

Of course, I guess it is inevitable that he would have to pitch, but Worthless will be on the mound tonight. :blink: