Top JV AND freshman teams in East TN

rebel9db

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RHEA CO. frosh have lost 1 game and are averaging between 35-40 points a game while only alowwing between 7-16 a game only team to score more was Ooltewah they scored 28 but Rhea has a back that is averaging almost 200 yards a game he had 282 yds and 6 tds against McMinn froshthe least yards he has had in a game was 160

Yeah Kenneth Barnes is a player he will be a big time play maker for the varsity over the next three years.

DB still remains undefeated. I'm telling you guys these are a special group of kids on the JV squad. Brand new head coach thsi year also. Doing a good job, couple of thing I saw I may have done diffrent play call wise other then that doin a great job Sevier CO. away this monday and then SH at home monday after that.

Roll Tribe Roll

RHEA CO. frosh have lost 1 game and are averaging between 35-40 points a game while only alowwing between 7-16 a game only team to score more was Ooltewah they scored 28 but Rhea has a back that is averaging almost 200 yards a game he had 282 yds and 6 tds against McMinn froshthe least yards he has had in a game was 160

Actually I think if you scroll up it was Ooltewah 34 RC 12.

Actually I think if you scroll up it was Ooltewah 34 RC 12.

I thought I remember it being 28 also. I don't know though, could very well be wrong. The Eagle's freshman team has some football players. Barnes is a lot like Jacob Moffet was last year, only not as impressive, atleast not to me. There was one game where Moffet touched the ball like 11 times and scored 8, and there was one game where he had over 400 yards of total offense I believe. I'm not too sure about the numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

Morristown East Fr. are 6-0 outscoring their opponents 199-12. They have led most games 21-28 to 0 after 1 qtr. and sub early and often. They have probably given up less than 20 first downs in 6 games.........no joke. They are really good.

ME vs. Crockett......28-0(21-0 at end of 1st qtr,)

ME vs. Volunteer....57-6(42-6 at half)

ME vs Caiborn co.....14-0 in the worst rain I have ever seen(called at half due to weather)

ME vs MWest........14-0(penalties killed east in this one but it was not as close as the score)

ME vs Cocke co......55-0(40-0 at the half)

ME vs Cherokee.....31-6(20-0 at end of 1st qtr.)

Studs:

Tavin Blanton RB

Dee Dee Johnson RB

Tee Howell QB/DB

Demetrius Clark WR/DB

Matt Helton MLB/FB

KJ Kelly OLB

Austin Gardener DB

Jared Broyles RB/LB