Best coach in class 3a

big_mike0307

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.A. pratt has done a great job with the cavs since ariving in crockett.

YES THEY WERE THINKING ABOUT NOT HAVING A FOOTBALL TEAM HE HAS TURNED IT AROUND IN CROCKETT

Welcome to the boards Big Mike. Typing in all caps is considered shouting and rude. Please refrain from doing thant in the future.

Thanks,

Sol

Edited by Solomon

YES THEY WERE THINKING ABOUT NOT HAVING A FOOTBALL TEAM HE HAS TURNED IT AROUND IN CROCKETT

Welcome to the boards Big Mike. Typing in all caps is considered shouting and rude. Please refrain from doing thant in the future.

Thanks,

Sol

Counce an Dburg is a great coach. He used to be at Henry County and they were always good under him.

P.A. Pratt, Crockett County- turned a downtrodden program into a powerhouse

Jerry Hayes, Jackson Southside- perinnial contender

James Counce- Dyersburg- top notch teams year after year

These three get my vote in the western portion of the state. Can't speak for the rest of the state personally.

I agree. P.A. has the be the frontrunner, What he's done is amazing.

I have to add Steve Lindsey of Lexington. You're looking at a team that starts more underclassmen than anybody in 6-3A. He even starts 6 sophomores on defense, but he is still sitting at 4-1. He doesn't have the talent to beat Liberty, Chester County, and Bolivar, but he still puts together a game plan that succeds. Coach Johnson and Hollingsworth are 2 of the best assistants around, and they have worked magic at Lexington. That complete staff would get my vote even if I wasn't from Lexington. Many people had them missing the playoffs, and I really couldn't argue. But when you look at the stats they are the only team 3-0 in this district.