Who has the best field in east TN?

shs66

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has the best field in east tennessee?

Gatlinburg-Pittman has a unsurpassed setting of the Great Smoky Mountains looking into the South endzone, a beautiful field and brick stadium seating on both sides of the field, a digital scoreboard, and 25 second game clocks in both endzones.

Gatlinburg-Pittman has a unsurpassed setting of the Great Smoky Mountains looking into the South endzone, a beautiful field and brick stadium seating on both sides of the field, a digital scoreboard, and 25 second game clocks in both endzones.

Sounds like a pretty sweet field. Scott Co. has a very scenic background at their field. ;)

I have to give G-P my vote too , but if I was a coach of a team with the gobs and gobs of cash they have UT would be wanting to come play on it.

You guys are gonna sit here and tell me Meigs doesnt have the nicest field in East Tennessee? Enshrined on the top of a hill with scenic views of a graveyard, the Mr. Zip gas station, and some apartments. Open your eyes people!

Ok in all seriousness Meigs has a nice field, but the stadium is kind of old. Marion and Sequatchie both have nice fields along with Polk Co. but the nicest in east TN is probably Oak Ridges.

I think Coalfield High School Has the best field it is sprinkled twice a week and mowed 3 times they take really good care of it and when the lights come on it glisines like no other field i have seen

I concur. Coalfield has a very nice field, especially for a 1a school. Their fans and boosters are hard to beat, too.