Mo-West @ Boone

randy3116

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if this will the game of the week and be shown on the local channel? I know last year they did it with Crocket and Betsy.

I don't think it will be. I think that the Boone-Crockett game is the only one scheduled for Boone on the TV. I don't know what game is but I would bet D-B/Secier Co.

Are there any restaurants close to the exit off I-26, even if it is one or two exits past the Boone exit? We are trying to get there very early, but want to eat before heading to the stadium.

If I remember correctly, there are some fast food restaurants at the exit (i.e., McDonald's, etc.).

At the Gray exit you have McDonals's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Subway, La Carreta (mexican), a couple of Japanese/Chinese places. Also Pal's & Pizza Hut but they are drive thru.

If you go one more exit towards JC to Boones Creek, you will find Cracker Barrell & Wendy's right off the exit. I think there is a Waffle House also.

Then if you go on one more exit to State of Franklin Rd in JC, you'll have a choice of a lot. Outback, Chili's, Atlanta Bread, Panera Bread, Logan's, McD, Chick-fil-la, Fuddruckers, and Cheddars are all within half mile of exit.

That should give you a good idea of places.

Are there any restaurants close to the exit off I-26, even if it is one or two exits past the Boone exit? We are trying to get there very early, but want to eat before heading to the stadium.

If you want a great little mom-n-pop resteraunt, I 'd say The Sit-n-Bull. It's about 2 minutes off the Gray exit. There is also a great little steak house a couple more minutes away. Let me know if you need directions. Zero's sub shop is really good also.

At the Gray exit you have McDonals's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Subway, La Carreta (mexican), a couple of Japanese/Chinese places. Also Pal's & Pizza Hut but they are drive thru.

If you go one more exit towards JC to Boones Creek, you will find Cracker Barrell & Wendy's right off the exit. I think there is a Waffle House also.

Then if you go on one more exit to State of Franklin Rd in JC, you'll have a choice of a lot. Outback, Chili's, Atlanta Bread, Panera Bread, Logan's, McD, Chick-fil-la, Fuddruckers, and Cheddars are all within half mile of exit.

That should give you a good idea of places.

Great information! Thank you.

If you want a great little mom-n-pop resteraunt, I 'd say The Sit-n-Bull. It's about 2 minutes off the Gray exit. There is also a great little steak house a couple more minutes away. Let me know if you need directions. Zero's sub shop is really good also.

Thank you!!