week 7 10/6 Pearl-Cohn at White House

timbdp

Great team win.This one ranks up there with one of the best at the HOUSE.Alot of people missed a great game.I guess Im old school but I expect a better crowd when we play at home.Oh well their loss.Too many big plays to mention.Defense came through at clutch times.QB continues to improve.Both sets of twins played great.Running game was solid.Coaches, well I just dont have the words.You guys can scheme a game as good as anyone.I think a few eyes may have opened up last night about this BDP team.Dekalb is next.Lets take a big crowd :blink:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong again BC.Please pick Dekalb over us this week.You seem to be our good luck charm :lol:

Ah that is correct HOWEVER at the same time I did predict you guys to beat both Page and Macon Co. Look at how those two games turned out for you all.

I will predict White House to win this week, lose to Station Camp next week, and get a home win in the final week of the year against Greenbrier.

Congrats on proving me wrong once again though. Stopping Mason at the one and the end of regulation and then scoring on fourth down in overtime had to be as dramatic as it gets. All of this after playing from behind for pretty much the entire night. Funny thing is that both of these teams (WH & PC) are fairly young and will probably battle it out for a region title next year for certain.

Hey titans89 where did all of the Townsend haters go????? Two quality outings by him have put the team in a great position. If you all are going to bash on him then why can't you get on here and give him his due credit??????

He's just a kid and he deserves to be having the time of his life right now and after the game of his life last week in a big win against a great team I am shocked to see that nobody wants to give him his due credit.

Great Job of proving your "supporters" wrong Dustin Townsend and best of luck to you down the road. I also would like to say congrats to the coaches who have been bashed on many occasions on this website for doing their jobs and giving White House the best chance to win. Believe it or not "WH Football Supporters" that coaching staff knows what they are doing :P

Hey titans89 where did all of the Townsend haters go????? Two quality outings by him have put the team in a great position. If you all are going to bash on him then why can't you get on here and give him his due credit??????

He's just a kid and he deserves to be having the time of his life right now and after the game of his life last week in a big win against a great team I am shocked to see that nobody wants to give him his due credit.

Great Job of proving your "supporters" wrong Dustin Townsend and best of luck to you down the road. I also would like to say congrats to the coaches who have been bashed on many occasions on this website for doing their jobs and giving White House the best chance to win. Believe it or not "WH Football Supporters" that coaching staff knows what they are doing :lol:

I wasnt going to bring it up myself, but your right their not here yet.I guess they are too busy eating crow.Our QB has done more than with just his arm.He is a leader.He had to pass the ball to receivers at least a foot shorter than their defenders.A great game by Dustin and like I stated earlier our coaches came scheme better than anyone around.

Great Job of proving your "supporters" wrong Dustin Townsend and best of luck to you down the road. I also would like to say congrats to the coaches who have been bashed on many occasions on this website for doing their jobs and giving White House the best chance to win. Believe it or not "WH Football Supporters" that coaching staff knows what they are doing :(

Station Camp? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I wasnt going to bring it up myself, but your right their not here yet.I guess they are too busy eating crow.Our QB has done more than with just his arm.He is a leader.He had to pass the ball to receivers at least a foot shorter than their defenders.A great game by Dustin and like I stated earlier our coaches came scheme better than anyone around.

This is the first time I've had a chance to get online since seeing the game Friday night. As I was reading all the messages, I'd been waiting on ones like this. I was planning on tellin' you that my crow was tasting pretty bitter before you brought it up, but I was too late. Dustin looked like an entirely different QB than I had seen, well, since he's been QB. Things just started clicking for him and I was impressed. I watched the game in person and couldn't wait to get home and watch it again on tv. The one pass that really caught my attention was the TD pass to Parker. He put that one the only place he could have for Parker to have a chance to catch it and not only that, hit him in the 8. Great job Dustin and KEEP IT UP!!!

Y'all have fun at my expense, I'm a big boy and I can handle it..... :thumb:

This is the first time I've had a chance to get online since seeing the game Friday night. As I was reading all the messages, I'd been waiting on ones like this. I was planning on tellin' you that my crow was tasting pretty bitter before you brought it up, but I was too late. Dustin looked like an entirely different QB than I had seen, well, since he's been QB. Things just started clicking for him and I was impressed. I watched the game in person and couldn't wait to get home and watch it again on tv. The one pass that really caught my attention was the TD pass to Parker. He put that one the only place he could have for Parker to have a chance to catch it and not only that, hit him in the 8. Great job Dustin and KEEP IT UP!!!

Y'all have fun at my expense, I'm a big boy and I can handle it..... :thumb:

Can you feel the love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The website is updated, but sorry so late. The gallery for pictures is huge from the Pearl game so give it time to load. Everything is up including the DeKalb preview, and there was no freshman game this past week.

Daughter's birthday this weekend, so sorry for the delay. I usually try to have it up before Monday.

bdpweb