Marion County @ South Pittsburg

MC1170

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Rick is confident that the warriors will win. Slick Rick does not have a dislike for the pirates or any other valley team. Slick Rick likes to see all the valley teams do well. Slick Rick thinks it is great to have great football up and down the valley. Slick Rick says this will be a great game between two good football teams. Slick Rick is looking in to buying a grocery getter like the zoneboy's picture. Slick Rick is going to have a fun weekend. Slick Rick is leaving right after the game on Friday night to go to The Plains to watch Auburn and Arkansas. If Slick Rick could find that grocery getter it could go to The Plains Any other Auburn fans on the board?

Edited by Slick Rick

anyone who actually thinks that they will beat MC are STUPID!!!! with those cheerleaders who could lose? those SP cheerleaders aint got nothin on the MC cheerleaders... especially those JUNIOR GIRLS!! i guess we will just let the score board prove who is the best-cause we done know who the REAL MC is!! Get there early, because the cheerleaders have a little suprise.

anyone who actually thinks that they will beat MC are STUPID!!!! with those cheerleaders who could lose? those SP cheerleaders aint got nothin on the MC cheerleaders... especially those JUNIOR GIRLS!! i guess we will just let the score board prove who is the best-cause we done know who the REAL MC is!! Get there early, because the cheerleaders have a little suprise.

I see stupidity is running rampant in your little purple world.

sp is gonna kick jaspers or the fake mc's butt and robert robinson is going to run all ova them cause he is the truth and the future and we aint gon lose by a kick this time and beta watch out for that starkey boy cause just put it this way he aint playing sp : 64

jp: 7

What up cuz. I don't think Jasper is good enough to play with SP. They will make it a game but will be beat by at least 2 TD's

What up cuz. I don't think Jasper is good enough to play with SP. They will make it a game but will be beat by at least 2 TD's

Sp the real deal is an idiot i know Robert Robinson personally and he is not one to go to coach t and talk about the game he'll talk on friday night. For whoever posted that comment about robinson is an idiot and their Parents didnt teach them any better. ;);)

Sp the real deal is an idiot i know Robert Robinson personally and he is not one to go to coach t and talk about the game he'll talk on friday night. For whoever posted that comment about robinson is an idiot and their Parents didnt teach them any better. ;);)

sp is gonna kick jaspers or the fake mc's butt and robert robinson is going to run all ova them cause he is the truth and the future and we aint gon lose by a kick this time and beta watch out for that starkey boy cause just put it this way he aint playing sp : 64

jp: 7

whoever this is keep robert robinson's name out your mouth because I dont talk on coacht I talk on friday night.NOT ALL TALK ALL WALK learn that and whoever this is if you play football might become a better player. ;););)