Scott VS. LA

Bassfishing_205

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched the film the other day and there were several bad calls like one was roughing the passer and the QB was in the motion of throwing and one of yorks kids hit him and they threw the flag

I don't think that was on a scoring drive of LA, was it? i have not saw the film, but I'll bet the refs missed some calls that they should of made that could and did hurt both teams....It still comes down to making plays, we made enough they didn't.

Again we have to make plays every Friday night to give ourselves an oppurtunity to win.......Go HOG-EYE!!!

I don't think that was on a scoring drive of LA, was it? i have not saw the film, but I'll bet the refs missed some calls that they should of made that could and did hurt both teams....It still comes down to making plays, we made enough they didn't.

Again we have to make plays every Friday night to give ourselves an oppurtunity to win.......Go HOG-EYE!!!

yeah i think it was on one of the drives they scored on

its a close game untill the end but LA pulls it out .....cuz its homecoming and seriously if scott co. thinks they are going to the play offs there is really something the matter . . . . . . . . H-O-G-E-Y-E :thumb:

u dont want scott will do and scott wont do if scott pulls out a win this friday night yea they do have the possiblility of going to the playoffs u dont even no how good we can play u probably never even watched us.

Playoffs should be in the back of Scott's mind. Right now they should be gettin their heads straight on LA. If they dont take this game serious and dont practice hard then they will get beat. They should not be looking past LA at the playoffs. LA is a good team. Just because their record is bad doesnt mean they are no good. Get your heads straight and pull this one off Scott and show everybody you can do it! :thumb: