Springfield @ Clarksville Northwest

ut18vols

Well it Week 7 in high school football. Springfield is atop the region and Northwest is at the bottom of the barrel. Springfield should roll over them, cause Clarksville beat them 56-16, and the toughest teams for Springfield will be Clarksville and Kenwood, so Springfield should roll in this one, Ill take em by 28

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it Week 7 in high school football. Springfield is atop the region and Northwest is at the bottom of the barrel. Springfield should roll over them, cause Clarksville beat them 56-16, and the toughest teams for Springfield will be Clarksville and Kenwood, so Springfield should roll in this one, Ill take em by 28

Only way I see NW getting a win on this game - the Springfield bus breaks down and the team doesn't show up. NW will be 0-7 after this one :ph34r:

I think coach offutt should show some of the film to the senior class when they were freshman as they played against NW varsity team. The game was out reach so spf put there jv team and NW kept there varsity in and pounded them. 64-18 something like that. the reason i brought this up is because this should motivate the seniors to go out and beat nw into the ground. i dont think coach O will let it go that far tho. (jv team i think scored those 18 points too). If anybody knows what im talking about they would agree.

if springfield is going to go anywhere in the state playoffs they better get a better coach dont get me wrong they definantley have the players and talent but no coaching to direct them.

So, Congratulations to Coach Offutt "who doesn't coach or direct"(sarcasticly) on being this weeks Titan's Coach of the Week , check it out yourself: Titan's Coach of the Week

Edited by ut18vols

So, Congratulations to Coach Offutt "who doesn't coach or direct" on being this weeks Titan's Coach of the Week , check it out yourself: Titan's Coach of the Week

I congratulate the Springfield coach and team as well, a job well done!!.....it takes both coaches and players to compliment each other, .....Good luck in the final weeks of the season...but being from Clarksville, I am pulling for Kenwood Knights to go on to regional and state playoff games.

A Northwest Viking fan (and not a fair- weather fan). I have a good feeling Friday night's game will be a good game, despite records....good luck to both teams!

Edited by trulyblessedquitcomplaining