Springfield @ Clarksville Northwest

ut18vols

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning all....I think the game will be a good game. Northwest has had a great week of practice. Parents have been supportive. Coaches have coached. I praying for the upset.

Northwest 21

Springfield 14

Now how 'bout that for some OPTIMISM (the belief that things ware continually getting better and that good will ultimately triumph over bad, or negative)....

GO VIKINGS!!!

Edited by trulyblessedquitcomplaining

It will have to be a miracle for NW to pull this one off and I don't think they have it in them to do it. NW will be 0-7 after Friday night and from watching them play this year - doesn't look any better for them down the road. This could be the year NW has a perfect season... 0-10. Springfield wins this one - big. They will give the Vikings all they can handle and them some.

i think if players listen to coaches and not to parents tell them to not listen we would have a better team.

alot of people don't understand that we have lost 6 starts from the team this year. Why is that? Thank you for asking.

Two starting corners, 1 due to attitude, the other just did not want to play.

1 starting LB. A mess up on a transcript grade.

2 starting D-Tackles. one was pulled for grades, the other had to move for family reasons.

An offensive tackle. Knee surgery.

so we have felt the bad, but what is good is the heart of these young men. i am proud of them 10-0 or 0-10. just support them. We have 9 starters returning to next seasons defense. not too shabby. alot of growing pains this year, but all is going to be well.

go vikings.

they are big and play together. chapman is a great running back, and the receivers are tall and catch all that comes their way. This will be a dog fight, and I hope we are the ones taking the fight to them. Coach Offit is a good man, and it shows. Good luck to the Jackets and our Vikings, and I pray it is a good game with no injuries.

Edited by coachchris86

Good morning all....I think the game will be a good game. Northwest has had a great week of practice. Parents have been supportive. Coaches have coached. I praying for the upset.

Northwest 21

Springfield 14

Now how 'bout that for some OPTIMISM (the belief that things ware continually getting better and that good will ultimately triumph over bad, or negative)....

GO VIKINGS!!!

Just to let you know Springfield has had a good week of practice also and they are ready to bust some VIKING head

First of all the jackets are not big at all second they dont have tall wr. they average about about 5'10 to 5'11. chatman is a good running back , i can agree with you on that. the jackets have alot of weapons on offense Utley-RB

Jackson-wr Peoples-wr. Bey-rb and hendricks-qb and they all are fast. I think the jackets will come out and try to make a statement first play on both sides of the ball. Seems like coach chris spends more time on here then he does with his team. As a coach you shouldn't be on here sayn wat ur players are going to do and wat the outcome is going to be. When i came to yalls game last year were doing alot of screaming at your players will I see that this year. I do agree with one thing and thats for both teams to stay injury free.

i think if players listen to coaches and not to parents tell them to not listen we would have a better team.

alot of people don't understand that we have lost 6 starts from the team this year. Why is that? Thank you for asking.

Two starting corners, 1 due to attitude, the other just did not want to play.

1 starting LB. A mess up on a transcript grade.

2 starting D-Tackles. one was pulled for grades, the other had to move for family reasons.

An offensive tackle. Knee surgery.

so we have felt the bad, but what is good is the heart of these young men. i am proud of them 10-0 or 0-10. just support them. We have 9 starters returning to next seasons defense. not too shabby. alot of growing pains this year, but all is going to be well.

go vikings.

Let's see ....excuses???????????

Springfield brings it big time 64-18

Edited by bulldog69