hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

holy cow i know i said i would not post on here any more this week, but this i have to respond to. hey king nice to know your alive. i was worried about you. you have busted my chops for some time and i appriciate the vote of confidence wheather it be from the heart or not. good luck this week. hope we can prove you right friday.

shelton

Hes not to be trusted Shelton, he just can't stand it when he knows Hampton is better than Cloudland. He will also pick against Hampton every week in the playoffs. Wishful thinking. He will probably be silent the week Hampton plays Cloudland. On another note,if I happen to be wrong this week,I'll take my crow baked. Good luck and try to get some sleep.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very impressed with the coaching staff of Cosby. They really showed me something when they took us to the shed. There is no envy here, just making a prediction. This will be a much closer game than many people think. Hampton is better than Cloudland this year, but the future is all I'm concerned about. I see things changing.

Have seemn him play and the gme I seen i am pretty sure that he didn't score. Maater of fact didn't do much of nothing. Sorry, but it is true. by the way, the game I am speaking of is Unaka.

I've seen him play too, he's one of my best friends(him and his brother), as are the rest of the eagles on the team! Matter a fact it's not just jody and cody that are awesome, our whole team is awesome and this friday you will see. No offense to anyone, i know everybody is on here talking crap about upcoming opponents, but i thank you all for giving me such entertainment, reading about how you guys don't think cosbys good enough.......well whatever nothing more to say,......but Eagles are great!!!!Good luck to all on friday night!!

GOOOOOOO EAGLES!!!!

P.s. i know what game you are talking about.......i was there too.

Neither team has really played anyone aside from Hampton playing Johnson County and an improved Unicoi team. Just food for thought:

Teams Cosby played

West Greene 0-6

North Greene 2-4 beat Grace and WG

Cloudland 2-4 beat WG and NG

Oakdale 0-6

Jellico 1-5 beat Oakdale

Chucky Doak 0-6

Unaka 3-3 beat Chucky D., Grace, and Hurley Va.

TOTAL 8-34

Teams Hampton Played

Johnson County 5-1

Jellico 1-5 beat Oakdale

Unicoi 2-4 beat Elizabethton and (not sure)

West Green 0-6

Grace 2-5

TOTAL 13-24

No one is giving you a chance! Your Crazy, Cosby is ranked 6th Hampton 8th. Cosby has scored more points and allowed fewer points than Hampton. CoachT has you picked by 71% even the papers pick Cosby to win. You have got two 1st place votes for #1 by the AP poll you finshed 6-5 last year and Hampton finshed 12-2 and they still got Cosby ahead of us. Hampton has lost 3 games Trousdale and Johnson County 4a and 1a state champs. It looks like to me no one is giving Hampton a chance. Look you are playing at home, 7-0 ranked 6th in the state with two first place votes. I think no one is giving Hampton a chance and we are the underdogs! Like Unaka said Hampton is OVERRATED! and like Cosby said Hampton is next and who is Adam Townsend!

wooooooooohooooooooo you go dog i could not have said it bettr my self......seeya on the sideline.....go dogs.

Well lets see where to start, Adam has carried the ball 86 times, less than 15 times a game, has over 1000 yards. Second,your little remark was childish and uncalled for. Third , I believe I would have given the ball to my touchdown maker at Unaka. A few touchdowns would have been pretty handy.Jody Lowe is a good player,in my opinion,he was the one who beat Unaka. Hampton will have to give him alot of attention. I believe he may be part Eagle. Swooped down on 22 like a missile. This game is the kind of game that makes highschool football ,the best thing going. BEEN A LONG WEEK.

great statement and thinks for the stats on adam sounds like he is good

Cosby stopped Adam to about 200 yards last year, on a dry field,he is much better. Hampton also has several play makers. Best receiver in region 1. I really believe Cosby is a good team, They have some good talent and they play their butts off. I just think they are truly playing one of the top 4 teams in the state this week. If Cosby loses,it won't be a shame.If Hampton will play to their potential and they stay healthy,this team could win it all.