DB Indians Host Sevier Co.

ArtVandalay

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you loser owls just get off the boards whinin cause you aren't getting all of the attention this week. Nobody but you even cares about what Oooooooooooooootlewhah does this week.

Haha, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? No one else responded to my post. It was a joke... Get over it! Ooltewah plays Heritage. Do you think we have a chance?

Edited by ImaOWL

Haha, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? No one else responded to my post. It was a joke... Get over it! Ooltewah plays Heritage. Do you think we have a chance?

In case you were wondering this morning i woke up on the left side of the bed. That is where I normally wake up. All I am saying is that if you are going to be on this thread talk about what this thread is about. If you want to talk about the owls go on your own thread.

And I hope heritage LIGHTS YOU UP!

In case you were wondering this morning i woke up on the left side of the bed. That is where I normally wake up. All I am saying is that if you are going to be on this thread talk about what this thread is about. If you want to talk about the owls go on your own thread.

And I hope heritage LIGHTS YOU UP!

I hope so to!

Boob, get out on the links and work on that shot, you could be in Murfreesboro right now if you'd get off the computer and put some more time in. As for LT, i heard 2 weeks at the least, all i know is that that will make pappas or cody or who ever is in on full back a little more tired. LT will be surely missed in this Indian depth chart.

Pappas and Burnett will continue at FB, joined by Thompson. Hey, it turns out the linebackers are also beasts at FB.

Taylor has an infection, but hopefully will return next week.

No. Odom is not a great punter... good, not great. He is a little slow at taking the snap and getting the punt off.

DB wins this game and I think it will be low scoring at least for the 1st half. Nobody is scoring 2 TD's on the Indians Defense.

DOBYNS BENNETT 28

SEVIER CO 07

Really? Hmm . . . We'll see :thumb:

REMEMBER

All you folks that can't go to the game,

You can watch this game live @ www.tricitiessports.com for $4.95.

There are 3 announcers and three camera angles. It is awesome. Broadcasting starts at 7PM! Great for out of town folks, friends, or family that have an interest in the game or the half time band performaance that is shown live as well.