UC vs. Mckenzie

#1contender

41-21?

Is that the score I saw?

41-21?

Now, UC's getting blown out by 1A teams?

So, in their last five losses* dating back to last year, UC has given up 52, 49, 52*, 46 and 41 points.

Yeah, this is where I want the UC program to be. Jeez, gimme a break.

* Milan game was a loss. You wanna hand your hat on a forfeit, be my guest.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41-21?

Is that the score I saw?

41-21?

So, in their last five losses* dating back to last year, UC has given up 52, 49, 52*, 46 and 41 points.

Can't blame this one on playing a bigger school...

Congratulations on your win over Union City. I had no doubt the Rebs would win. We look forward to your visit to Lake County on Friday night. Both teams are 6-1 with Lake County's only loss to Union City in OT after beating them 21-0 at the half.

Hey not to be getting of the subject but, Where do u folks go eat at round there? Or do I need to pack a lunch or something? I don't know squat bout

tiptonville except where to fish. So could u point me in the right direction.?

Well let us see here, who HAS Lake County played this year so far: Byhalia MS ( Rent A Win Team ), Fulton Co. Ky, West Carroll, Halls, & Greenfield ALL WHICH HAS LOOOOOOSING RECORDS and then YES there is UNION CITY which also has a loosing record BUT has played MILAN , WESTVIEW, OBION CO, and now McKENZIE which all are very good teams. Outside the district schedule for L C they have played " Rent A Win FootBall Teams ".

Come october 13th Lake Co, you WILL see " Finally " a team that can play football and show you a few things as well.

You will need this " Good Luck "

Did I hear it right? Lake County has this game scheduled for Homecoming?

Hey not to be getting of the subject but, Where do u folks go eat at round there? Or do I need to pack a lunch or something? I don't know squat bout

tiptonville except where to fish. So could u point me in the right direction.?

There are plenty of good places to eat in Tiptonville....It's a small town,won't be hard to find.....

41-21?

Is that the score I saw?

41-21?

:thumb:

before i start layin in to ur DA, let me ask u when the last time ur team went to the boro? granted we lost, possibly to the best 1a team ever, but we were there. i give mckenzie a lot of credit, they are definetly the best team in the region. good luck the rest of the season. this years uc team is will have a winning record, probably 7-4, thell lose first round, but for jimmy fishell it will be a sucess. his overall record will FINALLY be above 500. this is not where the program needs to be, but the coach will have a job next year, and thats why it will be a sucess for him. :D

Was hoping for some names of places but thanks for ur insight.

:D one word, BOYETTES, nuff said. get the all-u-can-eat catfish :D

:D

before i start layin in to ur DA, let me ask u when the last time ur team went to the boro? granted we lost, possibly to the best 1a team ever, but we were there. i give mckenzie a lot of credit, they are definetly the best team in the region. good luck the rest of the season. this years uc team is will have a winning record, probably 7-4, thell lose first round, but for jimmy fishell it will be a sucess. his overall record will FINALLY be above 500. this is not where the program needs to be, but the coach will have a job next year, and thats why it will be a sucess for him. :lol:

:lol: one word, BOYETTES, nuff said. get the all-u-can-eat catfish :lol:

:rolleyes:

We have never been there and I hope I don't have to say that long. Good luck to ur team and thanks for the name of resturant.

duckman,

You seem to go out of your way to mention that TCA, JCS, and Fayette Acacamy are private schools. No need to start another public v. private debate because 7a is all public schools and the top 3 teams in 8a are private. Honestly, your post reads like you are already lining up some excuses for alot of 7a teams making a first round exit from the playoffs. I am sure that you would love to see the second round of playoffs be contended between the 4 teams from 7a. However, you know that is not going to happen. I am not going to make any predictions, but, it is a very real possiblility that after round 1 of the playoffs, only 1 7a team will still be standing. At most, only two 7a teams will survive the first round. I could be wrong, but that is the way I see it right now.

It does not matter who is public and who is private. Let's just line up and play football and may the best team win regardless of if they are public or private.

Just get ready for us this season!!! I'm not making excuses now or ever. Things are what they are. JCS handed us our butts last season but, that was LAST SEASON. I'm just saying that one of the teams at the 'Boro will be from this end of the state. There are several good teams on this end of TN and one of us is gonna play for the "Gold Ball". Besides, it's not an issue of those teams being private it's an issue of them being GOOD which is all I meant really. True, I said JCS, TCA , and Fayette Acad. are our competition in the playoffs but, it really wasn't an issue of them being private schools in a difinitive way. Get over it and play football.

Edited by duckman38201

before i start layin in to ur DA, let me ask u when the last time ur team went to the boro? granted we lost, possibly to the best 1a team ever, but we were there. i give mckenzie a lot of credit, they are definetly the best team in the region. good luck the rest of the season. this years uc team is will have a winning record, probably 7-4, thell lose first round, but for jimmy fishell it will be a sucess. his overall record will FINALLY be above 500. this is not where the program needs to be, but the coach will have a job next year, and thats why it will be a sucess for him. :)

:) one word, BOYETTES, nuff said. get the all-u-can-eat catfish :D

:)

I'll concur with everything that ucalumni06 said. On the football side, UC has a solid team but weren't ready for what we threw at them. This is gonna be good from here on out.