UC vs. Mckenzie

#1contender

Much respect for LC. You have to have it. And no, we all know here in McKenzie it will be a dogfight up there. Looking for a good game.

We agree on one thing!!! McKenzie will beat Union City but do you honestly think the Falcons are gonna let McKenzie come to town and win without a fight? I think not. I hope McKenzie wins at UC then LC will be playing for 1st or 3rd in the region. The real single A teams shines this year. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to respect the programs of Lake County and Union City, both are top notch. I also think the Rebels have a good football program and hope they can beat Union City this Friday night. Enough bad mouthing the football players of any program, they all are giving their best. Hopefully their will be no injuries to any players on Union City or McKenzie this Friday night.

GO REBELS....................MRP :thumb:

We agree on one thing!!! McKenzie will beat Union City but do you honestly think the Falcons are gonna let McKenzie come to town and win without a fight? I think not. I hope McKenzie wins at UC then LC will be playing for 1st or 3rd in the region. The real single A teams shines this year. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We hear you. I don't think you'll find many Rebel fans saying we WILL beat UC or LC. We know we CAN beat them though. We most definitely expect a dogfight with LC too. Don't worry, we won't show up overconfident.

Let's just hope we all stay healthy thru the next few weeks so there is 100% from all the teams involved.

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to respect the programs of Lake County and Union City, both are top notch. I also think the Rebels have a good football program and hope they can beat Union City this Friday night. Enough bad mouthing the football players of any program, they all are giving their best. Hopefully their will be no injuries to any players on Union City or McKenzie this Friday night.

GO REBELS....................MRP ;)

Nice quote!! I hope this game is clean, not many penalties, free of injury and the best team to win. One thing most of you are not seeing and it may not mean much, I have seen most of the U C games and others teams on tape. Union City has not played with both #30 ( Flood ) & #33 ( Bracey ) in the backfield at the sametime since Flood went down with a injury in the Lake county game. Also Bracey is playing much better. This will be U C only chance and if Mckenzie's line is much at all that will be enough to give Union City a fit. U C Freshman kicker/lineman Arnold is out with a broken foot as well.

I will say if Union city can keep this game close in the first 3 quarters then they might have a chance but if the Rebels come out smoking then Union City may not have enough water to put out the fire.

Go U C !!!!

GO REBELS....................MRP :lol:

Good post, Good luck to us all. And no injuries to either team. And the next two weeks basically sets our region.

You are alot nicer than me! Ok, first of all, if we had any type of defense last year, UC is done in the McKenzie game. The only game last year that we were never in was the Huntingdon game. And when I say that I mean offensively and defensively. The rest we were all offense. I remember all night last year that your DB's were playing 12 yards off of our receivers and we made a tape on how to run the quick slant. I hope they do the same thing this year that way we can make volume 2. You guys are in for a shock this year. The defense is there and the offense never left. We are not putting 50 on the board every game like last year but we are more dangerous. You play the run, Carr will pick you apart. Play the pass, French, Merrick, Fuzzell will run over and around you.

So shut your pie hole and I am sure Drew will be at the UC game. So come on over and tell him he's an idiot. That will be very interesting.

UC had three picks last year by keeping the db's deep. UC could have challenged the short game anytime they wanted to but didnt because there was no need.

But anyways this year-Union City will have to stop a balanced run pass offense with a defense that is not as good as last year. McKenzie will face prolly the fasted running back they have seen all season. The running game depends on how the line blocks though. And UC has a running/passing QB threat this year. All in all uc will win if they keep the intensity and focus the entire game. If not McKenzie will easily blow them out.

"butchie and friends"

aint god good to give us a free country where we got freedom of speech. we all got opinions --like you say...i sure voice mine! but you sure don't have a problem voicing yours either! And as far as rogers goes, that doesn't sound very team oriented sayin that you'll let me toot his horn. A little jealousy there? Could it be if i mentioned another name you'd be all over it with me? have a great day!

its great that we have freedom of speech and a free country, i have seen you talk in many of the threads,but your comments seem to be negitive about the rebels.past and present. you must feel rejected or something did they do something to you sam, are you a rebel wanna be or has been.

GO STANGS PROUD OF YOU ALL

UC had three picks last year by keeping the db's deep. UC could have challenged the short game anytime they wanted to but didnt because there was no need.

But anyways this year-Union City will have to stop a balanced run pass offense with a defense that is not as good as last year. McKenzie will face prolly the fasted running back they have seen all season. The running game depends on how the line blocks though. And UC has a running/passing QB threat this year. All in all uc will win if they keep the intensity and focus the entire game. If not McKenzie will easily blow them out.

OK everybody, #1 is that last season's game just doesn't matter this Friday night. These are two different teams.

#2 the Rebels have seen some very fast RB's this season and kept them from being the deciding factor in any game except against Trenton and we might well be able to play with them at this point in the season but, that ain't gonna happen so.........

#3 UC sure hasn't got the only run/pass QB they have seen either. We've seen several so far.

#4 The Rebels will actually be bringing a defense to your house Friday night that can play. This bunch on D is tough. They MAY bend a little bit but, they likely won't break!!!!!! They haven't made a habit of it this season.

The only dispute that anyone can make to all this is our opening game with Trenton and if you want to do that go right ahead. We got hammered and most of us will admit it. What's important is how this bunch of Rebels responded to that hammereing by Trenton. You'll see Friday night.

Good luck to all and hoping that everyone stays healthy!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!