MEIGS VS POLK in DECATUR

(:tHe<:)>PaTrIoT:)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be what they call "a good, old fashioned slobber knocker" in Decatur this Friday night. If you are looking for a high speed throw it around the field kind of game then this is NOT the game for you. It will be line up and run right at you kind of football. Will probably come down to fewest mistakes will win, as most games do. Kicking game and field position will play a very important role in this game. Not sure who has the edge in this department, they both have improved dramatically since last year in the kicking game. Polk handled Meigs pretty easily last year in the mud in Benton, but don't think it will be near as easy this year. Come early for a seat.........It ought to be a dandy....

I agree with you on this. The kicking game in all aspects will have a final say so in this match up. Both teams match up very well on offense and defense and field position will play an important part. Polk brings a great kicking game and i here meigs has a good one also. Good luck to both teams and i predict:

Polk 16

meigs 12

Go Polk <_<

Idk were u got tht from but the first 100 students tht get there get a free t-shirt but they all got to pay tha same as everyone else

That is still really cool that the first 100 students get a shirt. But its dad gum GAMEDAY today baby and its time for the boys to get out there and kick @$$

NO........you don't "HAVE" to pay to park......it is strictly a $2 donation.....nobody is forced to pay to park.......money goes to girls sports program.........

Donation!!!!!!! This isn't East Ridge where they use the police to force you to pay to park at PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!!!!

Anyone know is Polk is takin pep buses or anything?

I know Walker Valley took em to most their games last year, and if so what time does it leave?

Yep yep, 6 o'clock. We've about filled 1 bus up but we will take as many buses that we got to! L8tr Good Luck Wildcats!!!