8-AAA

c-town'sfinest

Saw Coffee Coa nd Macon Co tonight. Macon Co jumped out to an 18 point lead early in the first half. Coffee Co cut it 6, but loss by 11. Coffee Co played hard. Evan had a good offensive game and he will get better as his D improves. Patrick needs to play more, he looked good. As I said on the girls thread, it was nice to see the guest radio announcer. Leslie was on the CC girls team that won the state. If only she could coach the boys and girls, she knows the game and gets along great with kids and the folks of the community. She would demad 100% hustle, fundamentals and smart basketball. Her father is one of the best men in the county. Red Raiders will get better. The effort is there. Also nice that the radio announcers are on the opposit side from the teams and the scoretable. By the way, Macon Co has a great boys coach....he once played at CC. Good to see Jason again.

Edited by wingman10

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Coffee Coa nd Macon Co tonight. Macon Co jumped out to an 18 point lead early in the first half. Coffee Co cut it 6, but loss by 11. Coffee Co played hard. Evan had a good offensive game and he will get better as his D improves. Patrick needs to play more, he looked good. As I said on the girls thread, it was nice to see the guest radio announcer. Leslie was on the CC girls team that won the state. If only she could coach the boys and girls, she knows the game and gets along great with kids and the folks of the community. She would demad 100% hustle, fundamentals and smart basketball. Her father is one of the best men in the county. Red Raiders will get better. The effort is there. Also nice that the radio announcers are on the opposit side from the teams and the scoretable. By the way, Macon Co has a great boys coach....he once played at CC. Good to see Jason again.

Dr. Leslie Henley-Trussler will be doing several games on the radio. It's good to have her as a part of the WMSR team.

Majority of Tullahoma's points come from outside....their guards can shoot the lights out...i think the had nine 3's against Grundy Co and 11 against Macon Co....if they get a post game then good things will happen for the Cats...They play moore co on the 24th in the coffee co classic for a rematch from the scrimage they had a couple of weeks ago which moore co won but tullahoma didnt have the football players

shelbyville didn't look good at all tonight

Riverdale didnt exactly look great, both teams had a lot to do with that. I will take 5 points to Oakland and 8 to Riverdale. So yes maybe so but who else in this league besides one team can pose the same problems that Riverdale gave them. Sometimes shots fall, sometimes they dont, I'll take my chances any night with the shots Shelbyville had tonight.