Whitwell @ Temple

bigbody1220

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been out of town didnt get to see last weeks game but i know its time to turn up the heat again!!! I hope we have THE MAN ready this week for his finley stadium appearance!! And slick rick im sure your breath probably smells like you been eating some possum!! :lol:

who was the ref that made the bad calss at valley i heard there was some controversy??

Just remember, you saw it here first :(

I really think you are trying to pshychologically motivate yourself or something. I doubt that you have even see Temple play. I do hope you are there Thursday night, to see what Temple is all about. And I want you to eat your words on Friday after we beat Whitwell. And then i guess you will talk about how bad S.P. is gonna kill us and that's fine, we have been hated all year, but just keep talking it's great motivation material.

I really think you are trying to pshychologically motivate yourself or something. I doubt that you have even see Temple play. I do hope you are there Thursday night, to see what Temple is all about. And I want you to eat your words on Friday after we beat Whitwell. And then i guess you will talk about how bad S.P. is gonna kill us and that's fine, we have been hated all year, but just keep talking it's great motivation material.

As much as I would like to see that game I won't be there Thursday night. I'll be at SP's Jr High game. No hate here fish, I just call them as I see them and what would I need motivation for? The Silverdale game was not the blow-out that most predicted (I came close and I picked the MC-ND game), so what happened? I have seen a lot of big talk from Temple fans and players and that is fine. I don't mind saying I was wrong.... if I am wrong...will you come on here and do the same???

Temple loses a close one by 2.

Edited by zonepirate