Whitwell @ Temple

bigbody1220

My question is, what has happened to the Tigers? At the first of the year they looked good on defense and a little weak on offense, but the last two weeks they could not stop anybody. The 39 points they scored against Valley did not impress me because they have given up over 50 twice. If the Tigers do not come ready to play it will be ugly. Also who is calling the shots for the Tigers?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the above that Temple will come out very motivated and focused to try and get a win at Finley on Thursday night. This is a huge game to these kids because of one big reason: they have never beaten Whitwell. They have been close every year but I think these seniors want this game more than any other game on the schedule. Temple will need to play better than they did last week, and some of our big time players need to step up. I love Josh Smith, and I think he is a great player, but he was a no show Friday night, other than one big hit. We need him to make plays on both sides of the ball in order for us to win. Again this is not a knock on Josh, but he is a vital part to our success. Temple will be ready to play and I think that Temple wins this high scoring game.

Temple 40

Whitwell 28

I agree with the above that Temple will come out very motivated and focused to try and get a win at Finley on Thursday night. This is a huge game to these kids because of one big reason: they have never beaten Whitwell. They have been close every year but I think these seniors want this game more than any other game on the schedule. Temple will need to play better than they did last week, and some of our big time players need to step up. I love Josh Smith, and I think he is a great player, but he was a no show Friday night, other than one big hit. We need him to make plays on both sides of the ball in order for us to win. Again this is not a knock on Josh, but he is a vital part to our success. Temple will be ready to play and I think that Temple wins this high scoring game.

Temple 40

Whitwell 28

I didn't notice Josh Smith or Ridley's names in the box scores. Did they play or did they just not play well? Also, did Larson get hurt? If so, what is the extent of his injury?

I didn't notice Josh Smith or Ridley's names in the box scores. Did they play or did they just not play well? Also, did Larson get hurt? If so, what is the extent of his injury?

Both Smith and Ridley did play, neither of them had there best game of the season by any means, but they are both very capable of having huge games this next week. Larson is fine, he will be ready to go on Thursday night.