Whitwell @ Temple

bigbody1220

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had heard that Skogen got hurt during this game. Is that correct? I hope not, because our speed will be a very good test for him if he plans on playing in the SEC. I heard he hurt his ankle. Thanks, and congrats on the win and undefeated season...so far. You would be better off to lose to SP, because IF you were to win, you might end up playing Trousdale Co. in the first round of the playoffs, and they are always tough.

I had heard that Skogen got hurt during this game. Is that correct? I hope not, because our speed will be a very good test for him if he plans on playing in the SEC. I heard he hurt his ankle. Thanks, and congrats on the win and undefeated season...so far. You would be better off to lose to SP, because IF you were to win, you might end up playing Trousdale Co. in the first round of the playoffs, and they are always tough.

He just twisted his ankle in the first half of the game but he came back and scored 2 TD's (78 and 67 yards). So, I don't think it will be any problem for him next friday. And we don't care who we play in the playoffs. As a matter of fact, we're not even thinking about that at all. Our focus is only on next Friday at Finley.

I agree w/ what youre saying about next week being a good test for Skogen. In the SEC, or any MAJOR college football for that matter, ALL of the athletes are going to be fast like SP players. It will be interesting to see how we do against SP. Congrats SP on a HUGE win. u guys keep getting better. hopefully next week's game is a little closer. :( ill be there. Go Crusaders.

I just wanted to say congratulations to the guys from Temple, you guys played the best game I have seen you play all year. I was so proud to see us totally focused on what we had to do last night, and not jump ahead to next week. NOW we can start looking towards next Friday and South Pittsburg. The best part about the game next week is that all the pressure is on them to win, not us, we can go into the game totally relaxed and just play our guts out. Stay focused this week in practice, and know that no matter what you can win this ball game, that is the first step towards victory.

Hey Fish. SP - MC was a pressure game and we did OK. I wouldn't relax too much :thumb: