Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

So whats wrong with hitting another player while on the bench. At least he didn't do it on the court. You have to give him credit for that.

I agree, hey everyone gets mad at someone every once in a while. Atleast he didnt take his anger to the court with him haha. And what is it with the refs and all the fouls being called this year? way too many fouls being called.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh how i miss coacht... i bet it's been boring without me. i wish i knew more about central and db's stats this year so i could argue... december 5th will be good though. is sensabaugh out for the season? and south just totally stinks this year or what?

Where ya been...they don't let you on the internet in prison? :thumb: Just joshin....I know how you county guys are a little sensitive to wise cracks.

Sensabaugh is out until he gets back....supposedly the Arby's tourney. That seems quick to me but let's hope cause they need something.

Can someone tell me the score of the DB/Crockett game form last night?

The coacht scoreboard says it was 55 to 51 DB. :)

Snapp had 28 points on the Vikings last night. I think he may have missed 2 shots and he was fouled on one of those. The Vikings coach never made adjustments to stop (or should I say slow down) Snapp. He just eat us alive and the Viking squad couldn't hit Boone lake with a baseball last night!!! :thumb: If this is a sign of how this season is going to be I would suggest that we all just sit in the stands and watch the Toppers compete in the Arby's this year because it's lookin like it could get ugly for the rest of us!!! :lol:

Snapp can do that to ya,talk about a streaky shooter,East can beat anybody if hes shooting like that,and it looks like Tn High ran into him on the wrong night. That Barnes kid seemed to have a big night too,hes a hoss.

I truly now think,that its Science Hill,then 2-9 could be a complete toss up.When Sensabaugh is back I'll take DB second,but right now,no one knows who the 2nd best team is,and when Sensabaugh comes back I truly don't know who the 3rd best team in the conference is if they play their best game. It should be a fun season this year.

Best of luck to all <_<

Where ya been...they don't let you on the internet in prison? <_< Just joshin....I know how you county guys are a little sensitive to wise cracks.

Sensabaugh is out until he gets back....supposedly the Arby's tourney. That seems quick to me but let's hope cause they need something.

yes prison has been rough... they wont let me out to watch the games either.

anyways... yeah i hope sensabaugh gets back quick for the sake of DB... no i'm jk. they've got ole' Flack bringing in the points this year and who could forget Mr. Throp. he still cocky as ever i'm sure. Bronson a Jr?

Snapp can do that to ya,talk about a streaky shooter,East can beat anybody if hes shooting like that,and it looks like Tn High ran into him on the wrong night. That Barnes kid seemed to have a big night too,hes a hoss.

That's true...you could call Barnes the clean-up man. He probably had about 18 himself

I think it will take Coty a while to get back on his horse after he returns. I don't think he will be much of a factor until tournament time.