Collinwood vs Huntland

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now come on MP you don't have to be so sarcastic. Yall was the ones who wanted this game. But hey if we add the overall score between MP and C'wood this year C'wood wins 66-42 so there.

ATTENTION MTP....Collinwood Won, thats that lol I mean it is more important for us to know that Collinwood won than the scoreboard anyways..right? :thumb:

Now come on MP you don't have to be so sarcastic. Yall was the ones who wanted this game. But hey if we add the overall score between MP and C'wood this year C'wood wins 66-42 so there.

Your right we wanted this game win or lose because there is a lot kids

who went through a lot of hot practice days and deserved to play. But wasn't it you who said who cares about the JV games anyway? So let me show you how to handle it like a man and a good sport. We lost. No excuses. Again thanks to

coach Statom for giving our kids the game. Sometimes losin is the best learning

tool to have experienced ;)

Greenman and SSSSS take note.

Knowing their JV is sophmores and juniors against our freshman

Wait a minute......... are you making excuses for the JV?

One last time our mTp sophmores and juniors beat yalls CW juniors and seniors.

Keep in mind the Trojans had 6 sophomores playing in that varsity game. :thumb:

Your right we wanted this game win or lose because there is a lot kids

who went through a lot of hot practice days and deserved to play. But wasn't it you who said who cares about the JV games anyway? So let me show you how to handle it like a man and a good sport. We lost. No excuses. Again thanks to

coach Statom for giving our kids the game. Sometimes losin is the best learning

tool to have experienced :thumb:

Greenman and SSSSS take note.

:lol: just take all the fun out of it. Being a good sport isn't any fun. And i agree losing maybe the best learning tool, cause MP lost more games than i can count before they started to win. :lol:

Exactly! So now maybe you won't take it so hard when we do beat ya again,

like next year :thumb:

As of right now I will have to agree about next year, The Trojans don't look to be as strong next year, but after that when this years freshman are Juniors get ready the Trojans will dominated once again :D

But maybe just maybe we will meet again this year in the play-offs.